OMG this is terrible

That's scarily awful, it sounds like the kind of song I'd switch the radio off to avoid. It shows you how important Moz is to the song, I mean, eurgh, how could they do it????

this just goes to show how trendy its become to pretend you listen to morrissey. especially thinking You're a fan by covering jack the ripper
what would alain whyte think of these butchers murdering his songs?

this just goes to show how trendy its become to pretend you listen to morrissey. especially thinking You're a fan by covering jack the ripper
what would alain whyte think of these butchers murdering his songs?

Actually Boz wrote Jack the Ripper. And while there definitely are some people who pretend to listen to Morrissey to be trendy, MCR shows no sign of not being real fans in my opinion.

Actually Boz wrote Jack the Ripper. And while there definitely are some people who pretend to listen to Morrissey to be trendy, MCR shows no sign of not being real fans in my opinion.

how sure are you?, i remember reading alain's name on My early burglary years
either way "MCR"...please i'm ashamed

how sure are you?, i remember reading alain's name on My early burglary years
either way "MCR"...please i'm ashamed

I am completely certain Boz wrote Jack the Ripper. It was the first song he wrote for Morrissey. What are you ashamed about My Chemical Romance? That there are some Morrissey fans who like them? That they like Morrissey? That they pretend to like him? Just in general about them regardless of their connection to Morrissey? I really think they actually do like him. They quoted Sister I'm a Poet in one of their songs and probably referenced Cemetry Gates in another song, and they also used the line "will never marry" in another song though you couldn't really call that a reference (though I'm sure they noticed).

I like MCR too, and i can't wait to see them live at the MEN arena in march. :D I love Morrissey to bits so why can't i have both? :)

(Hi, Moz-MCR buddy, How you doin?:D)

I'm doing okay, Moz-MCR buddy. ;) Enjoying a lazy afternoon. I think I need a nickname for you. I would naturally call you "slummy" because it's the first part of your name with an -y tacked on at the end, but doesn't it sound a bit insulting? I need a shortened form of your name, quick! It has to be polite.

Hey, no worries, slummy is fine with me. But if you are not comfortable with it, i shall wait with baited breath to see what you come up with. Good luck :D (trust a woman to be difficult :D)

A lot of the guys around here call me that and i love the song so i am proud to be called 'Slummy' :p So what's yours then? :D

A lot of the guys around here call me that and i love the song so i am proud to be called 'Slummy' :p So what's yours then? :D

I have several. Warrie, my American male buddy, calls me Kipe. Strangey, my American female buddy, calls me Kui. Bikie, my Norwegian fiancée also calls me Kui but made up Kuidalin as well. Vividalin and Pop Grim call me Skip or Skippy. Robby Jobless called me Skippy Puppy for a while but just because I thought it was funny doesn't mean he didn't mean it to annoy me. :p So you can take your pick. :D

I have several. Warrie, my American male buddy, calls me Kipe. Strangey, my American female buddy, calls me Kui. Bikie, my Norwegian fiancée also calls me Kui but made up Kuidalin as well. Vividalin and Pop Grim call me Skip or Skippy. Robby Jobless called me Skippy Puppy for a while but just because I thought it was funny doesn't mean he didn't mean it to annoy me. :p So you can take your pick. :D

....hmm....i dunno, i'm spoilt for choice.....erm....how about kuipy:D Is that ok? It doesn't offend you? I just wanted something special for you. I think it's special:D

....hmm....i dunno, i'm spoilt for choice.....erm....how about kuipy Is that ok? It doesn't offend you? I just wanted something special for you. I think it's special:D

Kuipy or Kuipie is cool, I've been called that before. It just hasn't gained as much mainstream popularity as Kui or Skip. :D ;) So you can call me that, slummy. ;)

Ok then kuipy (i like that), so what was the whole thread about anyway *looks back* oh ok, so do you have the AFI version, coz i personally love Morrissey's Jack the Ripper, but i struggled with MCR's screaming rendition of it, although, there were a few parts i liked. Plus everybody seems to be mentioning it.:)

^^:D Lol

I don't have the AFI version on my computer but there was a Youtube link on the first page for it. :)

Whaaaat??? ....:D.....it's because i didn't look back far enough innit? :D

I was lol-ing at the fact "didn't know" what the thread was about anymore. :D

Yeah ok, kuipy, i'll believe ya but thousands wouldn't;) ...hehehe....

Back
Top Bottom