omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Legible" isn't the word you want there, kiddo.

Could we have some more Norwegian tragedy trolling from CrystalGeezer, please? I love it when this site shows its true colors.

How on earth, how on God's green earth, can this site "show its true colors" because CG (one user) says something? How on God's green earth can that be represtntative for what everyone else on here thinks...?

And for god's sake relax. It was a JOKE*. Not everyone on here is deadly serious in everything they write....not everyone thinks this is a matter of life and death!

*just to clearify to some...

Last edited:
really?

What. That Oscar on his shirt is pointing out with the IS over his eye that the all-seeing-eye is comprised of the energy passed between TWO eyes and that the spirit of Isis can only be revealed when two people who are all-seeing work together to make her presence known? Duh. :rolleyes:

tumblr_lozt9oMiXc1qeahqho1_500.gif

How on earth, how on God's green earth, can this site "show its true colors" because CG (one user) says something? How on God's green earth can that be represtntative for what everyone else on here thinks...?

And for god's sake relax. It was a JOKE*. Not everyone on here is deadly serious in everything they write....not everyone thinks this is a matter of life and death!

Explain CrystalGeezer's Norway "joke," then, please. Thanks in advance and good luck.

somebodys been drinking

Explain CrystalGeezer's Norway "joke," then, please. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Just because you/me/some random person doesn't understand/appreciate the joke doesn't mean it's not a joke. For god's sake. It was obviously intended as a joke. I feel for what happend in Norway, probably more than most people, I was literally a busride away from Oslo when it happend. But it is ok to joke about it. The only thing we can do is laugh at it. We can't let this drag us down, like the americans did or like a lot of british people have done.

Just because you/me/some random person doesn't understand/appreciate the joke doesn't mean it's not a joke. For god's sake. It was obviously intended as a joke. I feel for what happend in Norway, probably more than most people, I was literally a busride away from Oslo when it happend. But it is ok to joke about it. The only thing we can do is laugh at it. We can't let this drag us down, like the americans did or like a lot of british people have done.

OK, Jackie. What have some of your favorite Norway shooting jokes been, then?

OK, Jackie. What have some of your favorite Norway shooting jokes been, then?

Haven't heard any great ones so far. My absolute favourite that's within a similar realm was a couple of years ago after the school shooting in Finland when David Batra said about Andre Wickström and Marko Lehtosalo "Oh my god, two severely bullied finish guys in the same room....how the f*** are they going to celebrate this...? With a school shooting?". It's funnier hearing David Batra saying it actually....not that funny when you read it. But I can assure it was fun live...

Haven't heard any great ones so far. My absolute favourite that's within a similar realm was a couple of years ago after the school shooting in Finland when David Batra said about Andre Wickström and Marko Lehtosalo "Oh my god, two severely bullied finish guys in the same room....how the f*** are they going to celebrate this...? With a school shooting?". It's funnier hearing David Batra saying it actually....not that funny when you read it. But I can assure it was fun live...

any more ?

I got exactly what I expected.A classic.Say hiya to Gaz from me;)

And I got exactly what he expected to....Billy, for the last time....he's not gay, nor is any of the other 17465038 guys I know that you insist on trying it on with even though I have clearly told you they're not interested.....

And I got exactly what he expected to....Billy, for the last time....he's not gay, nor is any of the other 17465038 guys I know that you insist on trying it on with even though I have clearly told you they're not interested.....

As if! He's probably trash anyway with a name like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom