Off Our Streets, Nazi Scum

Congratulations to the students for resorting to violence and in doing so handing valuable publicity to the BNP, great job!

Congratulations to the students for resorting to violence and in doing so handing valuable publicity to the BNP, great job!

oh please, throwing eggs at a Nazi scumbag is hardly violence (it's a public service), I would have kicked the f***er in the bollocks till he bled.

"It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chamber." Nick Griffin, 1998

These people are playing into the hands of the BNP. They also need to look at the increasingly Tory-esque Labour and see what has driven people to vote far right.

'I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'

These people are playing into the hands of the BNP. They also need to look at the increasingly Tory-esque Labour and see what has driven people to vote far right.

'I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it'

Do you think the millions of Jews/communists/gays killed by the third Reich would agree with that statement?
Freedom of speech is one thing, inciting racial hatred and honmophobia are a different thing all together.
Nick Griffin should get a good f***ing hiding if you ask me.
STOP DEFFENDING THESE SCUMBAGS!

Do you think the millions of Jews/communists/gays killed by the third Reich would agree with that statement?
Freedom of speech is one thing, inciting racial hatred and honmophobia are a different thing all together.
Nick Griffin should get a good f***ing hiding if you ask me.
STOP DEFFENDING THESE SCUMBAGS!

I'm sure the BNP would disagree with my statement.

And I'm not defending them, they are despicable. But I'm not going to get all hysterical about it, there's no point. Hysteria won't defeat Facism. Hope Not Hate.

I'm sure the BNP would disagree with my statement.

And I'm not defending them, they are despicable. But I'm not going to get all hysterical about it, there's no point. Hysteria won't defeat Facism. Hope Not Hate.
Hysteria won't defeat Fascism, but direct action will.
This is the reason why teaching history is so important..your words are not too disimilar to the ones used by most Germans pre- WW2.
I urge you to look into the political situation in Germany in the late 1920s-30's.
please do it. :)

Tags
bnp
Back
Top Bottom