Of these actors who should play Moz in the Movie?

Who should play Moz in the Movie about his life?

• Jude Law

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Ralph Fiennes

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ewan McGregor

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Jake Gyllenhaal

• Matt Dillon

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Ethan Hawke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Morrissey

• Clive Owen

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • James Franco

• Leonardo DiCaprio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Johnny Depp

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Chris Isaak

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Daniel Radcliffe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crispin Glover

• other

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters
what about Shakin' Stevens?

You need something for the hipsters. Problem is there are few dynamic personalities in indie rock. Enter everyone's favorite celibate bisexual. That alone makes a movie these days. Add his penchant for literary, caustic lyrics wrapped in the sweetest of melodies, the dissolution of The Smiths, and the Moz is primed for Tinseltown.

froggy_girl128 said:
If he was on the list i would vote for Joaquin Phoenix

Am sure he could slightly change his jonny cash look to be like Moz

walktheline250a.jpg

Agreed completely.

Tony Perkins perhaps???

I think a woman should play Morrissey. I don't know, I just can't think of any contemporary male actors that could capture his aura the way a woman could. Well, possibly Crispin Glover if he was a bit younger. Hmm...this is something to think about when I'm staring at the wall at work tomorrow for eight hours.

Belligerent Ghoul said:
Crispin Glover has 4 votes so far.

I think he would be a fascinating choice to play Moz though I voted for Ralph Fiennes.

And at the end of the movie, "Morrissey" would time travel back to his younger self as Daniel Radcliffe, take some of his blood, and then turn into Lord Voldemort!

We all know Morrissey was heading in that direction anyway.

Quentin%20Tarantino%20-%20Bild.jpg

quentin tarantino for looks .. then again he couldn't act to save himself.

"don't jimmeh me jules ..... okaaaay?"

froggy_girl128 said:
If he was on the list i would vote for Joaquin Phoenix

Am sure he could slightly change his jonny cash look to be like Moz

walktheline250a.jpg

Absolutley!...In fact I think after the Johnny Cash performance, he could play pretty much anyone. Not sure if he could put up with the singing (and all the 'ahhaohhao ahoaaaahaaa' as well as he did for Cash though :D )

Just a note about Jude Law (who is incidentally too much of a pretty boy to play Moz) They want to turn my favourite film, 'Withnail & I' into a play, and stage it in the West End with Jude Law as Withnail ... I am fuming.

David Morrissey for Morrissey, it provides continuity ... or that kid in the Catherine Tate Show, who's the absolute spit of Moz, circa The Smiths. If i could find a picture i'd post it here, but, alas, he's not famous enough to be googled.

Back
Top Bottom