Nigel Godrich will produce Morrissey's 10th studio album?

I really hope this turns out to be true. Nigel Godrich is an amazing producer.

I remember listening to OK Computer back in... Well, way back, and thinking "this sounds so much better than other albums I've heard recently. The band is obviously spectacular and far greater than anything on the market in our year of 1997, but how come it sounds so great compared to other albums? Why is it so detailed and pure. Every single sound, every instrument, every lick, every tick. Every single note was so perfect."

So I looked it up on the internet (yes, it did exist back then). Turns out their producer was some wiz-kid called Nigel Godrich that made it sound that good. I instantly became a fan.

Years later I listened to Beck's Sea Change and thought wow, that is the best producing I've heard since OK Computer. One google search later it was revealed that Nigel Godrich actually produced that album.

It can NOT be a coincidence that two of (probably) the top then albums of all time were finished off by the same producer.

I REALLY this rumour is true. Godrich is excellent. Leckie, although good, in contrast with Mr. Nigel, he is pretty generic.

Friends...It'd be such wonderful news to 2010. But at this moment we don't have confirmation 'bout this. Maybe it's supposed to be a rumour..then let's help ourselves w/ good rumours

What does that mean?!

I've always wondered WHAT Pete was talking about in 'Campaign of Hate'

I googled "jib" when he posted it and it's a sail on a boat. So I gather he likes the cut of your sail, or where your boat is sailing or something. :squiffy:

I googled "jib" when he posted it and it's a sail on a boat. So I gather he likes the cut of your sail, or where your boat is sailing or something. :squiffy:

And who's "he" precisely? The cat's mother?!

Google that one ;)

Back
Top Bottom