New Albulm Co-Writers

R

Reg Plate

It was once said that if you had an infinite amount of monkeys sitting typing at an infinite number of typewriters for an infinite amount of time eventually one would come up with the entire works of William Shakespear.

On the same topic I believe if you had 8 monkeys, sharing 3 etch-a-sketch for 4 dayd I believe one could come up with the lyrics for the new Mozza Albulm, and in a similar vein if you gave one howler monkey one dictaphone for 42 minutes you could lay down the Vocals!

Truth be told the only real problem is getting something from the monkey kingdom to replace Deano - so any suggestions?

Reg

too human...

I was thinking more of a King Louie type...

Reg

out of sheer desperation moz could always acquire the services of one michael joyce!! oh hell hasn't froze over and i must of been having nightmares!!
(on a lighter note, apart from being a sycophant, he was a good drummer.)

too inhuman!!!

I don't think he'd be right up Mozs Alley I'm afraid!

Reg

Dave MulhollanD.......

Ex drummer from Aztec Camera, thinGs were never the same for the band after he deparTed.... arrhh lovelyyyyyyyy!

Daveeeeeee!

Things were never the same?

thinGs were never the same for the band after he deparTed.... and lets face it they weren't that great before he departed!

Reg

REGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! ! !

You knoW they were brilliant at the beginninG... Stop being controversial.

Bettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I can't stop myself - its an old gypsy curse!

Reg

hear hear!

GREAT choice. aztec camera were amazing early on.

bad reg! BAD REG! =)

> Ex drummer from Aztec Camera, thinGs were never the same for the band
> after he deparTed.... arrhh lovelyyyyyyyy!

Re: Where's me canDle PopS ?

ahhhh, my girl - i've been busier than a bee. i promise it will be ready to mail this weekend. email me your postal address and ye shall receive!

P. Diddy can write the new lyrics...

"...uh uh, collaboration, Diddy to the Moz, the Moz to the Diddy...yeah yeah uh uh yeah...bad boy baby..." (sample of HSIN in loop)...(Moz mumbles something with a toof-pick in his mouth)...

Back
Top Bottom