Mr.Proper says.......This!

M

Mr.Proper

The reasoning behind Morrissey's blatant silence is because maybe he's tired of defending himself to worthless sperm like all of you? My guess is that Morrissey finds you all to be vile and rude and repulsive. Just the meer thought of you @#!!!ing inbreds chasing the guy through all of L.A. just to get a rise out of yourselves at his expense is appauling to say the least.

You americans are vile,rude,obnoxious creatures who don't leave people alone. You bug and hound and stalk people until their downright sick of the sight of you,then when they suddenly disappear,you're wondering where they've been?

You have driven this poor man to seclusion in the only place he feels comfortable in,his home and even now,you've decided to take that from him too? For shame!

Quite frankly,I cannot stand the sight of anyone of you. I feel you're all pushy,vulgar,imbecillic,vile,creatures who should have had your mommies spank your little behinds and maybe smack some sense into youwhen you were little blokes.

You wonder why the man hasn't released anything for so long,yet you flock to these gatherings and imposter bands playing,just to try to get the "real thing",it's absolutely absurd.

I think you all need to go get your heads examined and leave the poor chap alone. for goddsake, haven't any of you have better things to do than to come here and leave stupid messages for Morrissey and then think that the man comes here and answers them? He wants no part of any of you from what I can see,if he did,he would come out of hybernation.

He and I know that you americans are downright repulsive and I'd throw up on every last one of you if I could.

READ HIS POST IT IS HILARIOUS......................

you could have made your post even funnier if you had called yourself Mr. Tolerant or something like that.

Hey, Americans are a mixed bunch-some are great and some are terrible people to be around. I think huge generalizations like yours is what might lead to Morrissey's own disgust. After all, he did choose to come to the US. He must have seen something good in America. So watch where you point your finger.

You cannot make the world any better by accusing and criticising others. You can only help by making an example of yourself. Begin.

i can't believe you are replying this dumb!!!!... don't you know who is this trash? ...let little miss curious reply him, she is sooooooooo dear, when she is far away.

I says......."Would you please...SHUT THE HELL UP?"

I've been to the UK several times. I have found one thing about your country taht rules oodles, the women are willing to phuck anyone with a dollar bill. It's like Siagon back in the Nam.

You "americans"? Aren't most Americans just immigrated British people?

I'm british, my wife is american. We both rock.

An American, obviously...

> The reasoning behind Morrissey's blatant silence is because
> maybe he's tired of defending himself to worthless sperm like
> all of you? My guess is that Morrissey finds you all to be vile
> and rude and repulsive. Just the meer thought of you @#!!! ing
> inbreds chasing the guy through all of L.A. just to get a rise
> out of yourselves at his expense is appauling to say the least.

> You americans are vile,rude,obnoxious creatures who don't leave
> people alone. You bug and hound and stalk people until their
> downright sick of the sight of you,then when they suddenly
> disappear,you're wondering where they've been?

> You have driven this poor man to seclusion in the only place he
> feels comfortable in,his home and even now,you've decided to
> take that from him too? For shame!

> Quite frankly,I cannot stand the sight of anyone of you. I feel
> you're all pushy,vulgar,imbecillic,vile,creatures who should
> have had your mommies spank your little behinds and maybe smack
> some sense into youwhen you were little blokes.

> You wonder why the man hasn't released anything for so long,yet
> you flock to these gatherings and imposter bands playing,just to
> try to get the "real thing",it's absolutely absurd.

> I think you all need to go get your heads examined and leave the
> poor chap alone. for goddsake, haven't any of you have better
> things to do than to come here and leave stupid messages for
> Morrissey and then think that the man comes here and answers
> them? He wants no part of any of you from what I can see,if he
> did,he would come out of hybernation.

> He and I know that you americans are downright repulsive and I'd
> throw up on every last one of you if I could.

Yup. Not often we Brits use the phrase little blokes ot mommies.

> Yup. Not often we Brits use the phrase little blokes ot mommies.

this guy is not even british, he is just messing your mind. he has sex with a british "dog", and now for some reason he thinks that he's english... poor boy.

Back
Top Bottom