MPs are murder

"Steven Morrissey" posted an answer 39 minutes ago on that page. :D (Oi old Mozza's bored again.)

I'm a bad dog. I enjoy some saucisson now and then. Oh I've been punished: I've put on 4 kgs. I've never been so fat (most dogs are too fat anyway, says the Guardian today. Tis true.:tears:)
But at least I'm not a cynical MP I won't bother to google. :thumb:

His son will probably buy "Meat is Murder" in a few years time anyway...:lbf: You never know, life can be funny. Or he'll slice his dad in the middle, hang him upside down bleed him like a pig...:love: (You should never be too sure of your offspring. They're not you.:cool:)

edit/ possible lyric change Ronnie Harriiiiiiiis SAY you knooooooooooow my naaaaaaaaame, haaaaaaa don't say you don't please say you doooooooooo. (You're welcome.)

..."and another thing":

"Steven Morrissey" misses the point a bit in his answers. (Which is scarily like the real him.) How to win a discussion with an mp. Do follow, "Steven", here are the points to keep track of.

-Ronnie is Tom's 6 y o kid
-Ronnie loves sausages
-Sausages come from pigs
-Pigs have to be killed to make sausages
-Tom (supposedly) loves his son
-Tom is worried
-Why is Tom worried?
-Because Tom (supposedly) knows killing is wrong
-Why is Tom relieved?
-Because Ronnie, probably having felt his dad's embarrassment and guilt even though Tom tried to show none of it, chose to pretend nothing was wrong or upsetting or questionable, which is what all voters should do all the time to reassure Tom and how all sons should behave not to make their dads feel they're inadequate and unable to raise a kid properly.

How to shut Tom up:

-Tom, your defence mechanisms are pathetic. "A toy shop"? Oh please.
-What was your relationship with your dad? Did you bond over animals in slaughterhouses?
-How come you never told your son about Linda's veggie alternative to pigmeat? They're quite good.
-Ever considered seeing a shrink to find out why you like boasting about your son's seemingly heartless reactions?
-Dad still alive? on his way out perhaps?
-Got enough cuddles as a kid?
-Give your kid enough cuddles?
-Feeling guilty about your kid?
-Now think of your kid as a defenceless piglet. (Oh you already do. Sorry).
-Now think of death. Your loved ones' death and your own. And your place on this planet as a politician who likes his son to "not mind" death.
-Now picture yourself killed by a pig, to make sausages. Feel you deserve it, because you're worthless.
-Now picture pigs again.

Really normally that would have him swimming in tears in 2 minutes tops. Might even want to terminate his political career.

If that fails, just call him a useless twat and punch him on the nose.

AND another thing (F. I'll never finish editing this)

The basic question in all this was a little kid's question: "Does something good -sausages- have to come from something bad -killing-"?

The answer was, no, there are other ways, BUT Tom, who's a bit of a coward, made his son think it was the only way.

As it's a politician's job to find "other ways", as it's part of a politician's job to be inventive and make sure good things don't come from bad things if it can be avoided, Tom is a total failure as a dad and as a member of parliament I'm afraid. I don't even need to google to find proof.

Alas.

(But let's hope he never reads this or we'll just have to feed him to the pigs afterwards)

Last edited:
:D

You wrote this at 2 PM. Morrissey posted his comment thus at 1:21 PM. Helen Bach made her post at 1:25 PM.

How did Helen Bach know that Morrissey made the post within 4 minutes? She is also the person who mentioned that Morrissey was going to the Drums concert.

Who is Helen Bach and why has she kidnapped Morrissey? :cool:
And! What has all this got to do with the weird dreams?

Soon to be continued.

I am nobody, pretending to be somebody pretending to be nobody.

Back
Top Bottom