moz's arrival on stage

Bottle of Smoke

what does everyone think will be the intro music to the end of year tour? I missed seeing him this year so i don't know what the used. my favourite was betjeman's 'a child ill' in 2002, but imperfect list also sent shivers down my spine! i look forward to the intro and his arrival on stage almost as much as the gig itself! he knows how to make an impressive entrance doesn't he?!

I can't remember any this year... but at the end he played "that's life".... I thought it was hilarious.

yeh there was also that weird thing with the crazy laughter (can't remember the name), i got very excited when You'll Never Walk Alone was played. I hope this tour Moz and the band come on through billows of smoke on a huge sleigh dressed as Santas with Jingle Bells.

There is/was an upload with all tracks except one for this years tour, checked passions?

yeh there was also that weird thing with the crazy laughter (can't remember the name), i got very excited when You'll Never Walk Alone was played. I hope this tour Moz and the band come on through billows of smoke on a huge sleigh dressed as Santas with Jingle Bells.

the one with the crazy laughter was What A Pretty by Jobriath

What with Boz and co. dressed as reindeers??

Hope he wears that priest's costume. Father Morrissey, will you hear my confession, please?

dont you just think his entrances are always so very special? I'm thinking back to the atmosphere and excitement building up to his final night at the Palladium back in May. I dont think I'll ever forget the feeling from the crowd that night, truly magical experience.

I actually LOVE the imperfect list.

I listen to it often, and it just makes me feel so 'Mozzy' :D

Would be splendid if it were that again.......

I remember his arrival on stage in Milan 1999: I was so excited, it was actually the first time I saw him.
He said something like: hello my name is MORRISSEY (like we didn't know it), and then he touched several times his tongue with his finger.
According to the bloke near me, it was a reference to drugs (ecstasy).
I had no idea about it, but it was funny...

I actually LOVE the imperfect list.

I listen to it often, and it just makes me feel so 'Mozzy' :D

Would be splendid if it were that again.......

Agreed i love it too. The intro to Guad... and Mexico City though sounds intruiging

I really love What a pretty by Jobriath - incredibly atmospheric and im also quit partial to William Blake poem "Jerusalem" sung by the Borstal inmates in "The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner" film from the boxers tour. His arrival music is always intense. Klaus Nomi's death is also a bit special I think.

JIM

Back
Top Bottom