Moz writes a review on Amazon

ihatemyjob

OK I don't know if it's really him but the username is pretty hard to come by!!

Morrissey has given MY song a 5 Star review on Amazon!! I am over the moon ha! Anyone know of him writing reviews elsewhere or can confirm it's him??!!

It starts:

'The catchiest song I've ever heard
By Mozza - See all my reviews
Love the song! (x5) Love the video! (x5) A pure feel good pop tune with all the right ingredients for a huge hit.' And continues so he has obviously seen the video too!

Here is the link to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/I-Hate-My-Job/dp/B004FXH6SM/ref=cm_cr-mr-imgsort_by=MostRecentReview[/url]

ps if you haven't heard this song (by me and no this isn't a publicity stunt I am a major Moz fan!) have a look on youtube to see the video and if you like it buy it Monday as I am trying to beat the X Factor/Bird to Boxing Day No.1!

Many thanks and please lemme know if you know who 'Mozza' is as would like to thank them anyway!

Have great weekend :)

Hmmm...

The song is more than inspired by Morrissey so I am sure that he would support it!

AND Boz Boorer is a friend of mine on Facebook (sorry I guess the negative responders may be a little jealous...) - try starting and comment and type 'Mozza' as your username and see how many numbers you have to put after it to get it to work i.e. you will have the option of Mozza169554.

Hey - of course I am hoping but I am more than 100% happy in my own delusion! If it does turn out to be him when the song goes to number one on boxing day (well, a good chance of top ten anyway!).....

:)
And yes.. 'I Hate My Job' just like my song says.

You know what, I think it is him!

May you reach the heights of your ambitions and scale to the stars, you have already been congratulated by a famous singer so you are halfwy there!

merry Christmas!

*POM* *POM*

Last edited:
Morrisseys Christmas wish comments on youtube

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1vkXfDqNR0

Ok, as in last post where he MAY have commented on my Amazon single - this one says that he doesn't have a YouTube account but asked his neighbour to pass on the comment 'GREAT WORK' and hopes it gets to No.1!

Also that he also doesn't like washing up!

This is not a stunt on my part but thanks whoever it is - hopefully it IS Moz!?

The single is going steadily up the Amazon charts so thank you if it is you Morrissey as the song would not have been thought of if not for you.

Merry Christmas all :)

Re: Morrisseys Christmas wish comments on YouTube!

You're spectacularly inept at self-promotion.

And songwriting.

"Alright mate?! this is morrisseys next door neighbour! he dosent have a youtube acc so he asked me to tell you "GREAT WORK" and it is Morrissey's Christmas wish that you get to number one in the charts "YOU CAN DO IT"

P.S. Morrissey hates washing up as well LOL!"

I like how the YouTube comment is meant to sound all casual like!

Re: Morrisseys Christmas wish comments on YouTube!

Hey I am not spamming - I had nothing to do with the post.

I can't see why people get so irate.

Regardless of any negative comments I wish you all a very merry Christmas - seriously. It's made my xmas even if it's a joke.

(It's so easy to hate, It takes guts to be gentle and kind)

Take care all x

Back
Top Bottom