Most memorable moz-solo members

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Who to you do you think is the most memorable user past and present? I have really vivid memories from years ago when blue jag had an online meltdown and scarlet ibis had mental issues, and when jukebox jury got finally banned!

Haha good times.

Share some of your most memorable and funny stories....

Who to you do you think is the most memorable user past and present? I have really vivid memories from years ago when blue jag had an online meltdown and scarlet ibis had mental issues, and when jukebox jury got finally banned!

Haha good times.

Share some of your most memorable and funny stories....

I miss bluejag. This site has never been the same since. It's very sad that he was banned. I spoke to him a few times and he's a really great guy and didn't deserve to be banned.
I wish he would come back here. It's boring without him

I miss bluejag. This site has never been the same since. It's very sad that he was banned. I spoke to him a few times and he's a really great guy and didn't deserve to be banned.
I wish he would come back here. It's boring without him

9/10 people banned from here didn't deserve it. Kewpie essentially killed all the activity this site had by banning anything that moved...

9/10 people banned from here didn't deserve it. Kewpie essentially killed all the activity this site had by banning anything that moved...

This is true, she used to be a nazi when it came to patrol duties. I sometimes wonder how I didn't get banned, as she was up for it. Maybe she should've joined the police force? But that still doesn't make up for the loss of a good guy. I tried his em recently but no joy. Sad I am :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

Perhaps the time I called you out as pig?. That was good times!!! :)

WARNING

If you keep trolling / insulting other users outside the pigsty, you will be given an infraction.

You've already warned this twice in last 7 days.

Last edited:
WARNING

If you keep trolling / insulting other users outside the pigsty, you will be given an infraction.

You've already warned this twice in last 7 days.

Just goes to show that any off-topic thread worth discussing needs to be placed pre-emptively in The Pigsty, sadly...

I liked BrummieBoy's prayer circle for Skylarker.

If that's the best thing you can come up with for a site that's as old as this one, then you've been around even less time than I have.

There was Little Miss Curious who met her partner here. I can't remember his name. Nice chap. Good taste and knowledge of mid 80's English indie pop. I would like to think that they are still together. Then there was the infamous Suzanne. From Texas. She lived her life on here. Ruffian was a good bloke too. This was around the 2003-2005 period I think.

Corrissey
Nugz
Cassius
iamnicola
NRitH
Mindless Ruffian
goinghome
iamaghost or something like that, guy from Ireland.
mauve21
jukebox jury
snowfallsoon
oyeterrence
Trubz
Buzzetta

Real people, real lives they commented on. Not people trolling a message board looking to bag a husband or show how smart they think they are.

Last edited:
Re:

There was Little Miss Curious who met her partner here. I can't remember his name. Nice chap. Good taste and knowledge of mid 80's English indie pop. I would like to think that they are still together. Then there was the infamous Suzanne. From Texas. She lived her life on here. Ruffian was a good bloke too. This was around the 2003-2005 period I think.

Suzanne is still around, she changed user name in 2006.
She informed the change through user custom title.

You just missed it.

Back
Top Bottom