Morrissey's significant other

If Morrissey loves his fans with so much respect, then why does he continue to employ someone whom is so blatantly rude, obnoxiously toxic, intimidating, threat giving, bare faced liar and 'opener of M's private mail' ?

:confused:

Mybe she runs a good ship?? He may see her as a "battleaxe" and may think thats good. She might take the stress of his shoulders in other ways when on tour, i.e making sure everything is just the way he likes it.

I believe she is good at her job, if a bit nasty at doing it

I do too. And, sometimes you have to be nasty to get the job done right.

Especially when you have to drag someone as reluctant as Morrissey from place to place. Remember the good old days when he'd just hide in his bedroom and lock all his doors....

Especially when you have to drag someone as reluctant as Morrissey from place to place. Remember the good old days when he'd just hide in his bedroom and lock all his doors....

He still hides away and locks all the doors. The only difference is that now He leaves the windows cracked and the blinds half open...

I'm kidding. :o

I just meant that she makes moving around and dealing with people easier for him.

But, yes, yes, the good old days. Like once when he didn't leave his house for something like 36 days straight...:)

photomorrissey.gif

But, yes, yes, the good old days. Like once when he didn't leave his house for something like 36 days straight...:)

photomorrissey.gif

:eek: What? I'd lose my flippin' mind.

'Tis true! It's in an interview with him somewhere. I'll have to dig it out!

I can hide out for days - even a few weeks - but not over a month! I'd lose my mind, too! ;)

4598538785_0a5b343b58_o.png

'Tis true! It's in an interview with him somewhere. I'll have to dig it out!

I can hide out for days - even a few weeks - but not over a month! I'd lose my mind, too! ;)

I could, but I have land and animals, so i wouldnt be stuck INDOORS the whole time. id be very happy.

Oh Dear! Why, that doesn't look anything like me! :lbf:

That's because it's supposed to look like Morrissey. :p

(I even took the time to silkscreen his favorite wife-beater with photoshop.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom