Morrissey Wolverhampton Shirts

ChadM

Hey Guys, I made these shirts almost...well 15 years ago and they were a hit. The image is from Moz's 1988 Wolverhampton show. Was thinking about doing another run. Would anyone be interested? I was thinking the blue on white this time... I'd do a preorder $35 shipped in United States and $45 International .

Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• chad035_1000.jpg
    chad035_1000.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 0
  • chad040_1000.jpg
    chad040_1000.jpg
    595.7 KB · Views: 0
  • u355762264.1.jpg
    u355762264.1.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 0
I prefer the first black and white version with the portrait shape whereas the blue one seems a bit more of a square shape. Maybe it's exactly the same proportions or it's distorted in this pic? How have they aged over the years as far as quality goes? Btw I have the original poster :)

I prefer the first black and white version with the portrait shape whereas the blue one seems a bit more of a square shape. Maybe it's exactly the same proportions or it's distorted in this pic? How have they aged over the years as far as quality goes? Btw I have the original poster :)
Its just the distortion for the blue... and they've held up! Ive seen multiple people still wearing them!

Hey Guys, I made these shirts almost...well 15 years ago and they were a hit. The image is from Moz's 1988 Wolverhampton show. Was thinking about doing another run. Would anyone be interested? I was thinking the blue on white this time... I'd do a preorder $35 shipped in United States and $45 International .

Nice

I think a light gray with black would be better than white. Just because it is hard to keep a white shirt white.

Back
Top Bottom