Morrissey with unnamed person - goldenlightsfan / Tumblr

Great. Another photograph for everyone here to bash. I see it coming ...

He looks grumpy. He looks old. He looks fat. He used to be so good looking. What is it with his hair. Where is Damon. How can he take a picture with that horrible person? That person is from L.A. People from there are so fake. Moz is finished. Johnny Marr is better anyway.

I thought that pose looked familiar.;)

SANDCASTLES.png

thought that was Patton Oswalt for a second there.

- - - Updated - - -

not even you believes that.

...tickle,tickle !

Beware Moz's fist of fury!
Someone needs to swap the guy on the right's face with Mike Joyce! ;)

looks like my lomg time friend Patrick, a Dutch whose a long life mate of me from JR high school, he 100% Dutch but comes from a former colony and now the biggest Muslim country Indonesia, long time it was Dutch

I like Morrissey's power energetic pose

great pic, well definately aint me mate, cause he isn't aware or don't care about Morrissey

Roll us yer cap Grandad ! Ha ha .
Fist me a lot, fist me a lot !
Wow Steven your such a hard case, please come back to Salford soon and sort out the turf war won't you ! There's guns going off everywhere, only a hardcase like Salford Steve can sort it, please come soon Silly Steven and sort out the Salford Massive.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Christ alive, can the man not simply exist in a photo without you trolling? You lose any slim molecule of credibility you have with any of your points by showing what a nutcase you are by the fact you HAVE to comment on every single thing with some kind of negative point. It detracts from any points that you actually want to try and make. And still, the people who run this site do nothing ... I wonder how much they're paying you.

Great. Another photograph for everyone here to bash. I see it coming ...

He looks grumpy. He looks old. He looks fat. He used to be so good looking. What is it with his hair. Where is Damon. How can he take a picture with that horrible person? That person is from L.A. People from there are so fake. Moz is finished. Johnny Marr is better anyway.

You forgot Balding .....

Christ alive, can the man not simply exist in a photo without you trolling? You lose any slim molecule of credibility you have with any of your points by showing what a nutcase you are by the fact you HAVE to comment on every single thing with some kind of negative point. It detracts from any points that you actually want to try and make. And still, the people who run this site do nothing ... I wonder how much they're paying you.

For the nth time....MORRISSEY IS NOT FROM SALFORD AND HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE. Benny has truly revealed his ignorance (again). Get the facts right or just SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE.

Be very careful Pokey

For the nth time....MORRISSEY IS NOT FROM SALFORD AND HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE. Benny has truly revealed his ignorance (again). Get the facts right or just SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE.

The Salford usage is now highly embarrassing.
At present there is a very unhealthy gang war going on that the police cannot control.
It's not glamorous a Mother and child where shot at ffs, the child has life changing injuries.
If anyone has any info please contact the police or phone crime stoppers annon.

Slag me off now w##kers !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Missorrey, pronounced "misery."

Where is Morrissey's other hand?

yeah,you can't see it in the photo. It's behind the 'fans' back with the rest of his body that you can't really see. My guess is that it's down by his side, just hanging there not doing much. It might be moving a little to keep the rest of his body in balance while the photo is taking place. It's great when M has the time and feels comfortable enough in the environment to be silly with 'fans'. PULLING FACES.

Be very careful Pokey

I'm not making any claims, no harm in speculating. And so far they have done nothing to show otherwise, so... Would be the height of hypocrisy for this site to get uppity over speculation regarding their reputation and character when all they do is let people run wild and free with speculation regarding Morrissey's character and put zero clamps on it.

I'm definitely not saying you can't say things which are "anti-Morrissey", hell i had a pot shot as his book just before. But there is a clear difference between that and trolls and the trolls are tolerated. I'm simply wondering why that would be

Back
Top Bottom