Morrissey with designer Ricardo Oyarzún photo

Link posted by an anonymous person in the Santiago post show:

Posted by Roberto Carlos Mazuela Gonzalez to Morrissey Chile's Facebook page:

Morrissey junto al diseñador Ricardo Oyarzún posando con el supuesto traje de cura que luciría en Viña del Mar. — with Morrissey Chile.

oyarzun.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Dear oh dear. Forget about the clothes, what about the dreadful mess on his head? Sack the hairdresser, get rid of the ridiculous comb over and opt for the shaved look from the Alma Matters video.

The idea of a white suit is a nice idea, since it's summer time south of the boarder. I hope for him that the pants are lined or else Chile will get a peep show they won't forget too soon.

If I was his stylist, I would discourage him from the pleated pant look. Flat fronts would give him a cleaner line. I also like him in shirts with a more open neck. He would get a better vocal performance if his shirt isn't strangling while he's singing.

Other than that, it's a very nice picture. Moz is always a treat for the eyes.

Your comment makes me sick and it's boring. This picture along with all the others of Morrissey touring, this tour are more gorgeous than I have 'ever' seen him.He's more handsome than before. Than 4minutes ago,ya know? So shut the hell up. And ya'all act like critics. When the reality is you're all monsters of a tragedy of NME misfits.

You say "if I was his stylist".Are you kidding me? You ain't shit. You're not even a fan,"fan".

Other than that,kill yourself, yourselves.

It's like I always say: Never trust a designer wearing a lime green shirt.

The Elvis transformation is complete.

What you can't see are 32 miners dressed identically, waiting behind that door.

What a shit waxworks that is!!!!!!! I wonder what he will think of it when he sees it!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom