Morrissey to on Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson April 18

Please could somebody youtube this? :D

Yes, please...........

Although I sent in the reminder article, I'm too old to stay up that late! Ha! :rolleyes: I love Craig Ferguson too. I saw him do stand up in Washington DC last year and he was very funny. He's good looking but not has good looking as Morrissey. :)

Yes that would be awesome. I forgot to set up my VCR (yes I still use a VCR LOL) and I was way too tired to stay up for it.

Hey, I still use a VCR, too, and I thought that I was the only one. However, I have friends back me up with their DVR's. :D

Thought Morrissey was great! What else could he be ?

Loved how he sneakily unbuttoned his jacket to expose the t-shirt. :cool:

I love All you need is me, great tune, clever lyrics.

Looking forward to seeing him again tonight :)

I went totally crazy when he was on last night! He just looked hot, especially in that American Idol shirt! OMG!!! I can't wait to see him on again tonight!!! *squeal*:D:guitar::o:horny::clap:

Last edited:
Hey, I still use a VCR, too, and I thought that I was the only one. However, I have friends back me up with their DVR's. :D

Thank goodness. I was hesitant to even say I still use one. It doesn't sound as "cool" to say you still use a VCR as it does a turntable! ;)

Fact of the matter is, I don't watch that much T.V. so it never really paid for me to invest in a DV-R. Probably the only thing I'd get it for is to transfer some of my videocassettes onto DVD.....

Just watched the video -- cool. Morrissey looks like he's in rude health. His voice was very forceful.

Band sounded tight. Still miss Gary and Mikey, though. In some glimpses of Matt he looks so much like Spencer it's scary.

Is Red Lasso a Youtube rival? Quality is quite good.

Anybody notice Boz's shoes/boots? They looked "snake skin" like.

Also what was the T-shirt the "lads" were wearing?

ok, just got around to watching this - so, was there not a keyboard player for this taping? Sorry if already mentioned elsewhere.

Sounded good. The studio version is of track is killer, in my opinion.

Text in your votes for Morrissey to win Idol. He has star potential. :)

I do wish he would dance/flail a bit more.

Maybe he was nervous. He did see Mel Torment in the audience, it could have made him insecure. :)

Back
Top Bottom