Morrissey to host oscars next year?

I wouldn't want him to do it.

I don't actually know why

Wasn't Morrissey meant to sing with Ennio Morricone a couple of years back? At the New York City Radio Hall?
Or for the older people anyone remember those rumours of Morrissey doing a duet with Prince?

If this ever happens (the Oscars not the above) I will eat my own shit. Thats a promise and I'll take photos.
Russell Bland and Katy Perry I could understand as she seemingly does every presenting gig going, even appearing at the Camber Sands dwarf convention.

Thank you for this very interesting news . . . it seems strange he and Russell would be presenting the whole show, they do not seem 'right' for the job, wonder what the one award will be?

If Morrissey is singing with an orchestra, this will sound amazing. Looking forward to it and we know he won't miss this show . . . .

. . . wonder what he will sing, hopefully a Sinatra song. :)

Wasn't Morrissey meant to sing with Ennio Morricone a couple of years back? At the New York City Radio Hall?

Yes. it never happened as we know. :(
Or for the older people anyone remember those rumours of Morrissey doing a duet with Prince?

I think that was an MTV April 1st spoof.

If this ever happens (the Oscars not the above) I will eat my own shit. Thats a promise and I'll take photos

Scoptophiliacs of the world, unite and take over!

Russell Bland and Katy Perry I could understand as she seemingly does every presenting gig going, even appearing at the Camber Sands dwarf convention.

:lbf:

I could see him singing You Were Good in Your Time or something over the memorium/tribute section of the show.

My friend works for a production company in Manchester, and he has recieved information for next years awards. In the press release it says "to be hosted by Russell Brand and singer Morrissey"??
What?

Back
Top Bottom