Morrissey Singles Box Volume 2 in my hands!

E

Eft

I work at a record store and it was in our shipment from the UK.
Yay!

Re: WOW have'nt you heard the songs before jesus??

I've heard some. But I can be excited about a box set, can't I?

Wow, insults'll get you everywhere.

I'm American, and NOT a giant Moz fan at all.
But I don't go slapping insults around at others because I can show respect and restraint.

big baby

You're showing such intelligence. Yay for you. I'm so proud.
You keep on with your posts, I'm really enjoying you.
Thanks.

Re: big baby

> You're showing such intelligence. Yay for you. I'm so proud.
> You keep on with your posts, I'm really enjoying you.
> Thanks.

Me too. I love Morrissey. Be glad American's do. He does live here in Encino, California not in the Uk. So there is something to be said for the SUN. And he sold out many of his american tour stops, be glad because Americans are paying ticket fare and showing him that he's still in buisness and we are happy about it. Hopefully with all of us combine all over the world he will want to put out another album. There is enough predjudice in the world, no need to try to convince anyone britons are superior. no one is listening anyway.

Ummm, don't you mean Hollywood, Ca? At least that's what I last heard...

Re: Ummm, don't you mean Hollywood, Ca? At least that's what I last heard...

Laura- Only stating what I heard. And that is that he currently lives in Clark Gable's old house. Which one of them is in Encino. God knows how many homes the guy has. Petty right? Spelling correct I hope. I was in a bit of a hurry.

Ok, no biggie. He does live in that house...but FYI: its the one Gable built in Hollywood.

Re: big baby

Are you completely losT? Morrissey lives in hollywood ,in the hollywood hills right next to johnny depp.He bought richard seymours house and has lived there practically his entire time in Ca.Now,tell me some more brainiac?

No,he lives in richard seymours old house in the hills of hollywood,right next to johnny depp.I know because #1,I've seen his house,#2 I've seen johnny depp's house,#3 Ive seen both morrissey and johnny depps house,I could go on.I could go on.He lives in an old actor richard seymours house.It was in a music magazine one day.They apparently asked johnny if he knew morrissey was living next to him and he said" yes,he bought richard seymours old house.Really fixed it up too.I see him all the time sitting on his porch".Now,Johnny don't lie.Nuff said.

> No,he lives in richard seymours old house in the hills of
> hollywood,right next to johnny depp.I know because #1,I've seen
> his house,#2 I've seen johnny depp's house,#3 Ive seen both
> morrissey and johnny depps house,I could go on.I could go on.He
> lives in an old actor richard seymours house.It was in a music
> magazine one day.They apparently asked johnny if he knew
> morrissey was living next to him and he said" yes,he bought
> richard seymours old house.Really fixed it up too.I see him all
> the time sitting on his porch".Now,Johnny don't lie.Nuff
> said.

LOL:) this is funny. I really don't care where he lives. It's not like I am going to be invited for a visit... just like everyone else who visits this page!

Yeah, whatever... You haven't a clue what you are writing about.

Now it's become interesting again...

> LOL:) this is funny. I really don't care where he lives. It's
> not like I am going to be invited for a visit... just like
> everyone else who visits this page!

#1. The address in question always pops up about once a month, in one form or another.

#2. Now we have some 'tard who THINKS he knows about it, and gives out information that he THINKS he knows, and tries to talk about it in a way that makes him seem sooo so important...

#3. MOST of us have lost interest in it long ago, but I like to let people know that the house they THINK he lives in in Encino isn't the one, as the people at that house, I have heard, are rather annoyed by people driving by and leaving notes, etc outside.

I guess that would be like having to disclose the house you are trying to sell is sitting on a major fault line (as you do in California); can you imagine? "This house is so amazing, marble floors, brand new kitchen, HUGE backyard...however, there is just one teensy weensy problem." "Yes, Mr. Realtor?" "Stolen mail, odd letters of love and hate, birthday presents galore in mid May, and people outside the gate taking pictures and looking inside at all hours."

I just want people who come here to know it isn't his house is all. Just like you, you didn't know and neither do they. They see the same info, and go through the same sh*t to find the actual address, and it isn't it. It never has been a big deal, and you merely brought up an interesting point.

But people like "Mr. Proper Retard" make it all the more worth while when they start spewing about other fun facts they haven't an idea about- but will swear up and down that they do.

I suppose I make it worse to talk this way though. Oh well! I'm just bored today. Sorry this produces lengthy posts. I will get back to my Martha Stewart magazines.

Laura

Where's Morrissey?

Since Gable never built a house, I assume you're just tossing out a herring. Anyway, to keep the stalkers busy, here's a complete list of where Gable lived in L.A.

During his time in Hollywood, both when he first arrived and during his various seperations from wive(s), he lived in a series of apartments in Hollywood, including:
1. Chateau Elysee, 5930 Franklin, #604 (now the Scientology Church)
2. Coral Gables Apts, 1233-35 N Sweetzer
3. Hollywood Athletic Club, 6525 Sunset
4. El Royale Apts, 450 N Rossmore
The first confirmed house site was
5. 608 Irving Blvd, Hollywood
There were several unconfirmed stays at several other locations early in his career:
6. 9514 Wilshire Blvd.
7. 463 Mountain Dr., B.H. (southern end of Mountain in the "Flats" of B.H.)
8. 11554 Kelsey S, NH (sometimes referred to as the Ingram-North Hollywood location, incorrectly it seems)
The confirmed houses included:
9. 716 Camden Drive, B.H. in the Flats, with Ria
10. San Ysidro Dr, B.H., just behind the Pickfair site at San Ysidro and Summit on the east side of San Ysidro, again with Ria. A colonial house next door to Fredric March's home on S.Y.
11. 200 Bristol, Brentwood. It was 200, not 220. There isn't actually a 220 Bristol I don't think. Nice house in the first block on the east side of Bristol.
12. 325 Carolwood Dr., B.H.
13. When he hooked up with Lombard, she had moved from 7952 Hollywood Blvd. into a house she rented from Alfred Hitchcock at 609 St. Cloud Rd. in Bel Air, "The Farm."
14. The Laurel Canyon house was allegedly on Woodrow Wilson Drive.
15. It appears that the couple's first home together was not really The Farm, but a house she rented from Alice Terry (actress) and her husband Rex Ingram. It's always been described as being in "North Hollywood," although the only house Ingram and Terry every owned in L.A. was at 2720 Woodhaven Dr. in Hollywood at the lower end of the Beachwood Estates at the top of Beachwood north of Franklin. At the time (1930's), that part of Hollywood would have been referred to as "North Hollywood" due to the distance from the Wilshire/Sunset areas. People incorrectly assume that the North Hollywood reference means the Valley, which it does today. But back then Woodhaven would have been described correctly as "North Hollywood."
16. Lombard paid for the Petit farm (house and 40+) acres purchased from director Raoul Walsh (a friend of his) because Gable was pretty broke from a divorce. The house was located at 4525 (also reported at the time to be 4545) Petit, and was not visible from the road. Since developed all around, it can be seen at 4543 Tara now. Michael Milkin lives there now.
Gable suffered his fatal heart attack either changing a tire on his jeep or working on a tractor at the farm.
Hope this helps...

Re: Yeah, whatever... You haven't a clue what you are writing about.

have no clue you say?? well,I have seen the house.unless im worng,it's white and has a huge dragon on the wall?? sound familiar.Now,we can argue all night about who's rigfht or who's wrong.Ive gotten the info I passed along to you all from someone who was there.I didnt belive it either,till I went there and saw the thing for myself.cardz,letterz. picturez and all accompanied it. Unless the huge trash can on that hill on sweetezer that says" hi morrissey" is lying? go to sweetzer,look to your eft,youll see a huge green dumpster,on the back it clearly readsMorrissey Hi.I dont know of too many people who just randomly spray paint things like that unless its the real deal.Plus, the person who told me,showed me pictures of the houseand as I said,johnny depp said it was,nuff said

Re: Yeah, whatever... You haven't a clue what you are writing about.

> have no clue you say?? well,I have seen the house.unless im
> worng,it's white and has a huge dragon on the wall?? sound
> familiar.Now,we can argue all night about who's rigfht or who's
> wrong.Ive gotten the info I passed along to you all from someone
> who was there.I didnt belive it either,till I went there and saw
> the thing for myself.cardz,letterz. picturez and all accompanied
> it. Unless the huge trash can on that hill on sweetezer that
> says" hi morrissey" is lying? go to sweetzer,look to
> your eft,youll see a huge green dumpster,on the back it clearly
> readsMorrissey Hi.I dont know of too many people who just
> randomly spray paint things like that unless its the real
> deal.Plus, the person who told me,showed me pictures of the
> houseand as I said,johnny depp said it was,nuff said

Actually, contrary to popular belief, I have only been up to his street a couple of times. Yes, I did use it to park there when I knew he was away...But other than that, it has been a LONG a*s time since I have visited his garage and the barrels outside. I never got to see that lovely bit of LA-ism "Hi Morrissey" painted on his trash is a lovely sentiment.

I have an 'inside' to real estate, don't ask the specifics, and know that Johnny Depp never purchased a home near Morrissey's. But then again, last I bothered to care was a long time ago. His immediate neighbor was of Latin or Middle Eastern descent, and the one directly across the street in the tall white house was a lawyer...only knew that as all the boxes left one day outside the house with the "so-and-so vs. so-and-so" all over them.

In fact, I had heard from a friend as well who said his one neigbor even offered to have his gardeners cut Morrissey's trees as they were too tall for the neigbor.

Any questions? Then shut the hell up already.

Laura

Back
Top Bottom