Morrissey revelation LP

I've got a funny feeling that this bootleg was available for a very short time before the lawyer's letters started flying out. I'd be surprised to see more on sale.

Peter

Where would the lawyers letter fly to for a bootleg? They're illegal in the first place.

the label for whoever was asking is Piccadilly Records I think
stores are starting to get them
Amoeba in Hollywood had more than a few for 17 dollars

How come the vinyl is only available from the US ( at least as far as I know) ?
Cheers Moz

I got a bargain on Saturday, Revelations LP with a copy on CD as well, all for 15.99 including shipping. Thats pounds BTW.

Where did you get such a bargin ?

i've seen some CDs versions of Revelations on ebay recently.
They record them from the album to mp3 and burn them to cd.
People are doing that on ebay.
I hope nobody buys the cd-r . Even though it is a boot (I usually don't collect them)I bought the LP. Nice sounding recordings.

On Ebay, it was a newly listed Buy it now. Just looked at the right time i think. We'll see how much of a bargain when it turns up.

Was it buy it now from UK ?

Cheers
Graham

Was it buy it now from UK ?

Cheers
Graham

No, It was from the states, seller name is apexrecords, Good feedback and they've sold a lot of these. However, none for this low price. They sent a message to say it had been shipped though. I'll keep you posted.

No, It was from the states, seller name is apexrecords, Good feedback and they've sold a lot of these. However, none for this low price. They sent a message to say it had been shipped though. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers mate,

I have taken the plunge and bought it so heres waiting and hoping:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom