Morrissey Q & A from True To You

T. H. Auden

I am grateful for the very good job done to achieve the Morrissey statements at the on-site wiki. But has anybody achieved the q&a's (with fan questions)? I think there was at least 3 of them.

Man, I remember those. They were always fantastic. What a time to be a fan.

Currently busy adding every single new music release announced on TTY from start to finish - it's rather a lot of work.
The Q&A write-ins are on the list.
Regards,
FWD.

Pulled some out:
December 14, 2005:

November 20, 2005:

June 19, 2007:

February 21, 2006:

January 4, 2006:

FWD.

Pulled some out:
December 14, 2005:

November 20, 2005:

June 19, 2007:

February 21, 2006:

January 4, 2006:

December 14, 2005:

November 20, 2005:

FWD.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks for these mate
I often suspected that these questions were collected by Jon Riggers .
I don't think anyone ever said "
How and why do you choose to cover such diverse and intriguing songs as No One Can Hold A Candle To You, Redondo Beach, etc.?"

Come on, those two songs are both pop /rock

And nothing intriguing

Pulled some out:
December 14, 2005:

November 20, 2005:

June 19, 2007:

February 21, 2006:

January 4, 2006:

FWD.
Great! There is a more recent one as well. I don't remember which year. Hmm.

I just noticed I had a question answered in November 2005 !
I suddenly feel very old :)
I actually loved the printed edition of True To You.
Big shout out to FWD for posting.(y)

Reading back through the Q&A makes me a bit sad becuase some of the charm, nuance, and humor he shows in his answers has deteriated over the past 17 years.

Reading back through the Q&A makes me a bit sad becuase some of the charm, nuance, and humor he shows in his answers has deteriated over the past 17 years.
I thought so too. Sounds like a completely different person.

Yeah, I miss that guy in that time, that's who I'm still a fan of.
Yeah, that’s the guy we all fell for. I became a fan in the early 2000’s, and my fandom was through the roof during the time of most of these Q and A’s. You read them religiously, as you did with the interviews. Moz as a person was just as great as Moz the songwriter, I felt. It breaks my heart that that guy is mostly gone now.

I kind of agree. The old moaning used to be leavened with a touch of humour and charm, but it mostly seems to be all bitterness these days. That said, I expect a solid decade of being attacked in public by 99% of the press/online community would do that to most people.

Back
Top Bottom