Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY NEW ALBUM" (May 30, 2021)

Morrissey's new album, BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS, has been completed in Los Angeles.

"The worst year of my life concludes with the best album of my life." - Morrissey.

The eleven tracks are:

1 I AM VERONICA
2 REBELS WITHOUT APPLAUSE
3 KEROUAC'S CRACK
4 HA HA HARLEM
5 I LIVE IN OBLIVION

6 BONFIRE OF TEENAGERS
7 MY FUNERAL
8 DIANA DORS
9 I EX-LOVE YOU
10 SURE ENOUGH, THE TELEPHONE RINGS
11 SAINT IN A STAINED-GLASS WINDOW

Morrissey is unsigned. The album is available to the highest (or lowest)
bidder.

unnamed_xrljaa.jpg

artwork by Liam Lynch
photograph by Jean Messenger

Morrissey's 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas start on August 28, and there are no anti-social distancing or facial concealment rules in place.

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:
Media items:

I wonder what the guy cropped out of the image makes of it all 🤔
FWD.

I was wondering if one of the reasons why they didn't use the full picture was because they were afraid of consequences due to infringement of privacy rights or something like that. In case they were not relatives. (Unlikely, I know.)

Heart2.jpg

Edit:

Or maybe he cut up the original some time ago like he did with these for the Playboys single...

TLOTFIPPeepholism.JPG

Last edited:
Also, if you square the images off, it looks even better. Just needs more definition.

Might also help to spend more than 3 minutes on a crappy app on this. But since I don't really see the point in turning teenage bonfire Moz into a Warhol icon, I won't do that.

Might also help to spend more than 3 minutes on a crappy app on this. But since I don't really see the point in turning teenage bonfire Moz into a Warhol icon, I won't do that.

Pretty sure that is what Liam Lynch was going for. Without the effort of course. I mean, it's terrible.

The hearts should be different colours on each tile. Not the same as the main colour. Else, it's really good.

Yeah, as I said, you could do the Warhol effect 'manually' in Photoshop with individual colour schemes for each tile, which would also allow black outlines etc, but I don't feel like doing that.
These were just created with an app on my phone.

Tags
bonfire of teenagers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom