morrissey frink thread!

Re: swoon

Where is the
"just innocently posting exactly what I mean, not an invitation to enter the boxing ring - I`m coming in peace - no irony - a spade is a spade yet I`m in a nicer mood than the :straightface: amiley would express" smiley when I feel I would need it just because the UN blue helmets are eklsewhere ....?

:)

Hey, I just spotted an amazing recent photo of Morrissey. I don't give a shit about anything. :o

Re: Twitter

ooooh, he does not look happy! LOL
(and he got dressed in the dark again, terrible shirt with that cardi, *sigh*)

Ummm, clearly you the snow is affecting your brain and eyesight because this combination is perfection. :p

He looks like a fat f*** here... that shirt is not flattering at all :thumb:

And clearly you're just instigating a riot which ain't gonna happen so I'm going to assume you're talking out of your ass. :D

I have to agree with you, Chelsey. Maybe he'd had a few beers that night.

The chap beside him looks like he sells pegs and sharpens garden tools for a living.

His stomach looks like it is about to split the buttons open on his shirt, he is still super cute though :D:horny:

Lol at the other guy :crazy:

Ummm, clearly you the snow is affecting your brain and eyesight because this combination is perfection. :p

No snow here now! so nar nar!

The chap beside him looks like he sells pegs and sharpens garden tools for a living.

hahahahaaha, i just spat tea everywhere, thats the description I couldnt quite put my finger on earlier. :D

Thank you! That is quite a brilliant photo, don't you find? :D
But I've been to that motorcycle page quite a few times in the past, I don't really know why I couldn't think of using the search option there. And your competitive Morrissey forum I've visited as well. I have been lurking around here for quite some time, actually. In fact, it was my main activity during many many long summer days I spent sitting behind a cash register.

brilliant photo of a brilliant man. I wonder if he is with pets of friends/family wherever he is now. I supose thats what he misses the most while being on tour. I hope your winter job is nicer!

ooooh, he does not look happy! LOL
(and he got dressed in the dark again, terrible shirt with that cardi, *sigh*)

exactly. But its nice to fantasize why he got dressed in the dark. Remember his quote that he never looked at his nude self (if it where true its because its hard to cope with such beauty first thing in the morning unless you want to self-indulge, nudge nudge)

exactly. But its nice to fantasize why he got dressed in the dark. Remember his quote that he never looked at his nude self (if it where true its because its hard to cope with such beauty first thing in the morning unless you want to self-indulge, nudge nudge)

hahaha Quiffaa, I adore you. *mwah*

Now that's no way to talk about Sir Terry Wogan is it? Shame on you ;)
I wonder if the young fella with the cats eyes was with M. or Tel. ?

Oh, he looks very uncomfortable, yet incredibly sweet and humble. My love for this man is endless. Thanks, CG, for posting this lovely picture!

That's a rather frinky shot.

He looks like he's dreaming about a cuckoo pecking his todger while he dines on a roasted pepper sarnie.

Back
Top Bottom