1278929568_0.jpg

4068-2.jpg

Morrissey-007.jpg

mos.jpg

MORRISSEY.jpg
:whip::cool:

spl133416_006.jpg

Mmmmmmgggghghghhgh.

Incidentally, I was looking for a pic to post by googling Morrissey with random words and came across a blog about a singer who got a backstage pass and met him after a show. She said he came in the room, they praised him up and down, he said "Thanks." and went to sit at his friends and family table in between two body guards and that was that. I wonder if his life is always like that, or if it's just being the ceenter of attention after a show. While wondering this I got suddenly bored out of my mind and decided I'd rather be in bed than do anything else, so I will act on my instnct. :D

spl133416_006.jpg

Mmmmmmgggghghghhgh.

Incidentally, I was looking for a pic to post by googling Morrissey with random words and came across a blog about a singer who got a backstage pass and met him after a show. She said he came in the room, they praised him up and down, he said "Thanks." and went to sit at his friends and family table in between two body guards and that was that. I wonder if his life is always like that, or if it's just being the ceenter of attention after a show. While wondering this I got suddenly bored out of my mind and decided I'd rather be in bed than do anything else, so I will act on my instnct. :D

Lovely picture :) is it recent, I mean from the last few days or so?
That sounds pretty much accurate to me.

Lovely picture :) is it recent, I mean from the last few days or so?
That sounds pretty much accurate to me.

This pic is a couple years old.

For reasons that are too difficult to describe I will be face-in-hands bawling when he sings this. :o But for now this video provides more frink than my heart can handle, so gorgeous, so perfect this man.

Thank you to Scarlet Ibis (even though she hates my guts and will never read this :D) for taking this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
P1040711.jpg

I can think of a vegetarian who makes me want to eat meat...ahem. NOM. :blushing:

Again, thank you Scarlett Ibis.

6393395391_1f473aecbf_z.jpg

Why hello there, LOML.

Words cannot describe how sexy he was tonight. He pushed every single perfect, perfect, perfect button.

I hadn't seen this one before. The caption reads "Got this lucky pic of Morrissey getting off his bus and entering the Majestic in San Antonio."

moz_getting_off_of_his_bus.jpg

I hadn't seen this one before. The caption reads "Got this lucky pic of Morrissey getting off his bus and entering the Majestic in San Antonio."

moz_getting_off_of_his_bus.jpg

Oh that's gorgeous! With the record...I love this.

Well, I guess now we know why the Hollywood Bowl DVD was never released...

87056844.png

Back
Top Bottom