morrissey frink thread!

mrpphotos156065-the-smiths_morrissey_nc.jpg

Spydie..... :)
where have you been?

i was just thinking bout you, listening to cambridge bootleg, and remembering how ace it was. cant believe i survived the dead centre.. it was worth it for THAT handshake, wish to goodness that i had a pic of it, the way he 'curled' his toes over the edge and stretched down away from all the hands over my head to grab just mine, and the tickle...
oh and your face when you got yours...
good times for a change
*sighs*

Spydie..... :)
where have you been?

i was just thinking bout you, listening to cambridge bootleg, and remembering how ace it was. cant believe i survived the dead centre.. it was worth it for THAT handshake, wish to goodness that i had a pic of it, the way he 'curled' his toes over the edge and stretched down away from all the hands over my head to grab just mine, and the tickle...
oh and your face when you got yours...
good times for a change
*sighs*

Well, hello. :) I was listening to that bootleg at work - where he laid into the man in the audience who didn't like Julia. Assertive Moz - rowr.

I can't believe you survived dead centre! I can't believe I survived right-of-centre! Actually, that would have given me something to say, had I been capable of speech when he had my hand: "I'm shedding blood for you! At this very second!" :lbf:

Ah, wonderful memories... *reminisces*

Poor CrystalGeezer! Despite her plea no one posted any Morrissey pictures on her birthday thread! Sorry, CG, I think we were all trying to be 'different.' Let me try to make it up to you - oldies but goodies!

Autumn Moz in honor of your October birthday:

riversidenk0.jpg

riverside2ju5.jpg

And a couple sweeties from 2006 SXSW interview:

sxsw10.jpg

sxsw5.jpg

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

wow.. what treasures :love:

timeline
232m.jpg

237e.jpg

314e.jpg

315z.jpg

316k.jpg

318o.jpg

timeline
342h.jpg

320t.jpg

322zm.jpg

334t.jpg

348zq.jpg

433z.jpg

i love that he is wearing his own merchandise:thumb:..there was one from a few years ago where even his name was printed on it

Ah! I don't have a CD copy of Your Arsenal. Who is the picture of?

its the gangster charlie richardson with his daughter he was the rival of the kray brothers

morrissey-coachella-2009--large--1.jpg

morrissey-coachella-2009--large-msg.jpg

So, Summer is over.

4138229601a5060489722l.jpg

And Autumn is here.

chicago1ol5.jpg

How many Frinkers will be seeing Morrissey later this year ?

And Autumn is here.[/COLOR]

chicago1ol5.jpg

How many Frinkers will be seeing Morrissey later this year ?

I will. But Am I a frinker?

He's very sexy not well shaved.

Back
Top Bottom