manchester83-09.jpg

31c98177.jpg

kroq2.jpg

debi2.jpg
<--cutie!

mozbeer.jpg
<--drunk moz *rawr*

sxswclap.jpg

nice bump, mell :) I esp like him IN the drink (bath)

he is holding a bottle, isn't he?

I spent some time looking at that one trying to figure whether it was a real bottle or just some strange reflex. Eventually the tip of his nose got me distracted.

debi2.jpg
<--cutie!

mozbeer.jpg
<--drunk moz *rawr*

i wonder where these were shot the last one seems to be a fan shot
i wonder about the 1st- a signing
so where did you got these from

debi2.jpg
<--cutie!

That one hardly looks like him, but it obviously is...it's freaking me out.

i wonder where these were shot the last one seems to be a fan shot
i wonder about the 1st- a signing
so where did you got these from
I'm sorry, I can't remember where I got these from...probably from the frink thread a million years ago! Sorry! :o

debi2.jpg
<--cutie!
That one hardly looks like him, but it obviously is...it's freaking me out.
The quiffless years! He still looks adorable to me! ;)

I'm sorry, I can't remember where I got these from...probably from the frink thread a million years ago! Sorry! :o

The quiffless years! He still looks adorable to me! ;)

Oh I agree but, I dunno his eyes look different....just ignore me :p

I love seeing pictures of him drinking tea, especially out of a teacup.

It's really adorable. xD

Oh yes, definitely. Morrissey and Tea are my two addictions, so when they combine, its almost lethal :cool:

PS. if he is ever pictured holding a box of / drinking YORKSHIRE TEA (my poison), i'd just *die*. :D

Gorgeous, gorgeous. Excuse my ignorance but who's the blond guy in the middle pic?
I just love the 3rd one. Must be at Chateau Marmont? I recall that one with an interview at some pt. when he was living in LA?

Gorgeous, gorgeous. Excuse my ignorance but who's the blond guy in the middle pic?
PETA.jpg

I just love the 3rd one. Must be at Chateau Marmont? I recall that one with an interview at some pt. when he was living in LA?

thats a journalist for the swedish magzine sonic the interview take place in the year 2004
the jouno has very long name who i dont remember right now (something with suarez )
i cannot find the interviewlink right now
here is anothe pic...that must be the dorchester hotel(look at the paintings on the wall looks more like a hotel)
where the 2004 interviews take place ands where that suarez guy also visit him
zvurueMorrissey20PETA20Thanksgiving.jpg

Last edited:
thats a journalist for the swedish magzine sonic the interview take place in the year 2004
the jouno has very long name who i dont remember right now (something with suarez )
i cannot find the interviewlink right now
here is anothe pic...that must be the dorchester hotel(look at the paintings on the wall looks more like a hotel)
where the 2004 interviews take place ands where that suarez guy also visit him
zvurueMorrissey20PETA20Thanksgiving.jpg

Not true. On morrissey-web.com these pics are filed under PETA Thanksgiving Nov 21 2002. The guy is not a journalist, he's a PETA activist, don't know his name though.

then they maybe they are wrong informed/name the file wrong cause i got the info its that swedish jouno...

since i remember the peta gala/event where he got pictured with a turkey which fits the thanksgiving/peta conncetion...so the guys from moz web name it wrong...since i dont see any connection with peta and thanksgiving on that pic with the blonde guy and thanksgiving/peta

i will search again fortht interview (im not sure if there was a pic included in the interview with the sonic mag) but i found the one close up with the blonde guy on the couch on motoccycle aupairboy
(and the other one from farer awayf rom moz web is the same guy
but thats the info i got...

but lets not catfight over such unsignificant facts...;-)

Last edited:
then they maybe they are wrong informed/name the file wrong cause i got the info its that swedish jouno...

since i remember the peta gala/event where he got pictured with a turkey which fits the thanksgiving/peta conncetion...so the guys from moz web name it wrong...since i dont see any connection with peta and thanksgiving on that pic with the blonde guy and thanksgiving/peta

i will search again fortht interview (im not sure if there was a pic included in the interview with the sonic mag) but i found the one close up with the blonde guy on the couch on motoccycle aupairboy
(and the other one from farer awayf rom moz web is the same guy
but thats the info i got...

but lets not catfight over such unsignificant facts...;-)

He is wearing the same cardie/shirt combo in the photos with the turkey, which were taken at this Thanksgiving party. And because I have too much time on my hands I've googled Dan Mathews et voilà, it's the same guy (you're right, Mell). He's the PETA vice president to be exact.

PS - it was a veggie Thanksgiving, that's the connection ;)

Tags
photo
Back
Top Bottom