Morrissey doing an acoustic concert

What songs would you prefer Morrissey playing if he should do an acoustic concert? Here`s my list:

Please, please
A place in hell
Maudlin street
Boxers
I`ve changed my plea
Will never marry
asleep

I can't think where to find it right now, but I saw a little snippet of ''Seasick...'' on a video, before the beginning of another song. Where it was just Moz, no instruments. The whole song acoustic would be amazing, judging by them few seconds of just his voice. :)

I can't think where to find it right now, but I saw a little snippet of ''Seasick...'' on a video, before the beginning of another song. Where it was just Moz, no instruments. The whole song acoustic would be amazing, judging by them few seconds of just his voice. :)

You likely saw it on the Frink thread, where we all swooned accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you mean acoustic or acapela? (I know I'm spelling that wrong.)

Do you mean acoustic or acapela? (I know I'm spelling that wrong.)

I know that vid ^ is just acapela (i'm not one to ask about spelling :p ), and i'd like to see the full song like that. But, also, with acoustic instruments too. Because I think it is generally more gentle and melodic and quiet, and would work well with, and allow that^ lovely singing to shine :)

I know that vid ^ is just acapela (i'm not one to ask about spelling :p ), and i'd like to see the full song like that. But, also, with acoustic instruments too. Because I think it is generally more gentle and melodic and quiet, and would work well with, and allow that^ lovely singing to shine :)

I LOVE gentle, melodic and quiet. I couldn't agree with you more. :)

It's spelled with two P's and two L's. I just googled it. :p

What songs would you prefer Morrissey playing if he should do an acoustic concert? Here`s my list:

Please, please
A place in hell
Maudlin street
Boxers
I`ve changed my plea
Will never marry
asleep

You had me going there for a minute. Can I pick 10?

Suffer Little Children
Back To The Old House
Half A Person
I Won't Share You
I Keep Mine Hidden
I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
Seasick Yet Still Docked
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
If You Don't Like Me Don't Look At Me

Peter

SEASICK

SHEFFIELD 92

DÜSSELDORF 92

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you find out for yourself
Yes, I am blind
Angel, Angel...
Come back to Camden
Moonriver
Let me kiss you
I've changed my plea to guilty
Trouble loves me
Skin Storm
Friday Mourning
There is a place in hell...

There are so many *sigh* I would love to see an acoustic Moz set. MTV Morrissey Unplugged? :D

Back
Top Bottom