"Morrissey doesn't move much these days." - What BS! Cruel World gig says otherwise.

marred

As far as I can see Morrissey seems to be moving and grooving even more now than he has in the last decade. He's whipping the mic like the tail of a dragon and swinging his hips Presley style like he used to back in the 90s. To all those who say he's up there holding up his clothes I say PFFT...!

I agree! I thought there was a time (approximately 2013-2017), that he seemed much stiffer and slower on stage. It didn’t affect my enjoyment of the shows I was at during those years at all, just an observation. But starting in 2019, I definitely noticed an increase in his energy and physicality!

I agree! I thought there was a time (approximately 2013-2017), that he seemed much stiffer and slower on stage. It didn’t affect my enjoyment of the shows I was at during those years at all, just an observation. But starting in 2019, I definitely noticed an increase in his energy and physicality!
Losing a good amount of weight does free one up a bit physically and mentally. He's really into it especially this performance of IBEH.

Age gets us all in the end: artist and audience both. I don't know how many years away it is, but I'm personally looking forward to Morrissey's Val Doonican-style sit-down concerts. I can easily picture him rocking back and forth whilst singing 'Suedehead', and casually whipping the microphone cord every so often. Bring it on. :guitar:
_83997371_83997366.jpg

Age gets us all in the end: artist and audience both. I don't know how many years away it is, but I'm personally looking forward to Morrissey's Val Doonican-style sit-down concerts. I can easily picture him rocking back and forth whilst singing 'Suedehead', and casually whipping the microphone cord every so often. Bring it on. :guitar:
_83997371_83997366.jpg
Wow! Very cool! I definitely need to see it!

_83997371_83997366.jpg
Doonican rocked - the spiritual forefather of grunge!

Back
Top Bottom