Morrissey cancels asheville

Tell Moz to rent Lost on DVD while he is recovering. Then discuss it on stage. This is my fantasy. :crazy: lol
LOL, Yeah Moz watches American TV, that will be the day...
Yeah I hope he will be ok for NJ and that I will get my stitches off on time for the show!!

Regardless..as worried as I am about my NJ/NY shows

As am I. I'm sick right now as well and it's killing me. One can only hope he gets better sooner and doesn't feel nearly as miserable.

I found out from a text from Bysshe last night after 1 a.m. Not really sure of the time because I was trying to snooze. Now I don't know what to do with myself today since I have the day off and not going to Asheville.

Oh well...I just hope he gets better soon.

I dont really get when people say the tour he's undertaking is too ambitious, thats not whats caused him to be sick .. he hadn't even done one show when he became sick, it wasn't to do with a hectic touring scheduel.

I dont really get when people say the tour he's undertaking is too ambitious, thats not whats caused him to be sick .. he hadn't even done one show when he became sick, it wasn't to do with a hectic touring scheduel.

so true! It has to do with this has been a nasty cold and flu season!

Thanks Stranger...I'd love to know who you are as all of your posts had inside information. Very intriguing..

I am a very stupid man. :squiffy: Some dog just sent me a private message and let me have it. Well written, well deserved I think? For that, I must say ta-ta, this little birdie will not be keeping you up to date any longer.

As am I. I'm sick right now as well and it's killing me. One can only hope he gets better sooner and doesn't feel nearly as miserable.

Get better soon. :flowers:

so true! It has to do with this has been a nasty cold and flu season!

Well said. :thumb:

I 've been reading a lot of scaremongery in the other threads these days, like he's already standing with one foot in his grave. :crazy: People who have been stricken with the virus, and I am not talking about any old cold virus, but the one and only - all too often underestimated - Influenza virus, commonly known as THE flu, (although often confused with the common cold), know it's invalidating you for at least 3 or 4 days. This year's severe variation has nailed me to my bed for days and it took me several weeks until I felt stonger and fully recovered and got my voice back the way it was, let alone that I would be able to sing before a crowd after a few days. :squiffy:

Moz, I love you, you are in my thoughts. Get better soon. :thumb:

I am a very stupid man. :squiffy: Some dog just sent me a private message and let me have it. Well written, well deserved I think? For that, I must say ta-ta, this little birdie will not be keeping you up to date any longer.

You probably wont read this now you have gone forever, but who are you? member of the crew? Member of the band?? OR MORRISSEY???

i think you should keep us updated, and dont let others disuade you

You are not stupid, he is.

Last edited:

Was it Barking, by chance?

who do u think anonymozz was?

LOL! How cute!:lbf:

Nay, Please, stay Anonymozzz. This forum is obviously not big enough for the both of us. And you obviously need the attention of easily-impressed Morrissey fans much more than I do.

Plus, you're so much more interesting and gifted in the emotional blackmail department! Look, they're missing you already!:eek:

You can't possibly be scared away by an insignificant doggy? An important Messenger like you? :lbf:

Enjoy your time on soLOW. In your own words.

:bow:

Well done for making me post anyway.:popcorn:

Exactly what did anonymozzz do to piss anyone off except take the time to post some useful inside information for Morrissey fans? :confused:

No wonder this site has a bad reputation.

If Morrissey has what I had a couple of weeks ago, I'm sure he's miserable. Let's just hope for a speedy recovery!

This was e-mailed to me today:

Event Cancellation Notice

The following event has been cancelled:
Morrissey
03/09/09 8:00 PM EDT
The Orange Peel

The tickets you purchased will be automatically refunded to the credit card used to make the purchase. Please allow up to five business days for the refund to post to your account.

Thank you for choosing TicketWeb.

Exactly what did anonymozzz do to piss anyone off except take the time to post some useful inside information for Morrissey fans? :confused:

No wonder this site has a bad reputation.

Maybe communicating with this site (without authorisation) is what he/she did wrong.

From comments on main page I understand it is in someone's interests to paint this site in a bad light, and all the people on it negatively.
There is history I don't know all of, but overall I think (aside of a few whingers on the main page) currently the contributions and comments towards Morrissey are very positive here.

currently the contributions and comments towards Morrissey are very positive here.

In the forums, Yes, On the main page NO - in fact I am completely APALLED by what I saw in the main page regarding asheville - He is Sick - there is no excuse for some of the idiotic and cruel things being said on the main page. Unfortunately that's what the ocasional reader/journalist that visits solo reads... :mad::crazy:

Get well Moz and please ignore the main page - it's full of trolls pretending to be fans :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom