Morrissey Bodyguard Lawsuit -- He Wanted Me to F*** Up Fan Club Honcho - TMZ

Re: Morrissey wants to harm DavidT according to former bodyguard

Somehow having trouble picturing Morrissey begging some random guy to work for him & generally having conversations with the hired staff. Good try Bradley but you made your Moz a little too chatty to be credible.

If this guy really has been working for Morrissey on and off over the last several years (I've never seen him before, but I've only been to a few shows), for all we know, he could be holding a grudge and decided to exploit Morrissey's well-known disdain for Tseng in some kind of revenge plot. It isn't any more outlandish than what is actually being claimed.

Oh well then please elucidate. What did you actually mean by the 'appalling' quip? What was it that you actually found 'appalling?' After all you obviously found something about it so appalling you mentioned it twice!

If it's true then it's appalling. Niot hard to understand is it? And - once again - what evidence do you have it's fake? I'd really like to know, seriously.

P.

What parts lead you to believe it is true?

Go back and read again. I look for evidence one way or the other. I can't see it. You clearly can. What do you see that leads you to believe it's baloney? What is the evidence?

P.

Not sure why people are doubting the veracity of this news.

Sounds pretty Morrissey-ish behaviour to me... We know he despises David T. and we know he tried to get David to close the site.

What leads you to believe it is fake? What parts?

P.

Well, for starters...the way the story is written literally looks like it was taken from an internet “comments” section.

If it's true then it's appalling. Niot hard to understand is it? And - once again - what evidence do you have it's fake? I'd really like to know, seriously.

P.

OK, so as I assumed you already believe this is true hence you had a dig calling it all appalling. And you've got ZERO evidence to lead to that conclusion other than your hatred of Morrissey. You really are a bitter little man aren't you? I really loved the 'Jesus' part for added pathos.

I have no evidence that it is fake other than the legal assumption of innocent until proven guilty. Certain logical points have already made ie around the length of time he took him to say anything, running to TMZ instead of the police (if he really believed David's life was in danger) the words of what sounds like a fairly disgruntled ex-employee with a grudge. Look if it is proven then you are right it is appalling. BUT until then and under the assumption of innocence I will take your 'appalling' quip as just another one of the mean venal hateful little sideswipes you take at Morrissey on what seems like a daily basis these days.

Morrissey's well-known disdain for Tseng in some kind of revenge plot.

It goes beyond mere disdain. Legal threats to the site, banning David from all shows, wearing insulting tshirts onstage, insulting the site on record. Etc

Remember - according to this report it was Morrissey's tour manager Donnie Knutson who asked if 'he could be got rid of'.

This is the same guy who, a few days earlier on this tour, was reported by PAWS (remember that kerfuffle?) as "screaming at them both, practically squaring up to them and trying his hardest to tear us apart for how big this story was getting, doling out blood-curdling screams to the effect of “I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!”

Now - this story may be a complete fabrication. But from what you know of Morrissey - a multi-millionaire totally isolated from reality and surrounded by people who follow his every whim, given his paranoid and vindictive nature, and his testosterone fuelled tour manager eager to please - are you telling me it's really completely unbelievable that this story has ANY basis in truth?

I have no idea if this happenned. And neither does anyone else here. But to dismiss the whole thing as total lies is a bit presumptive.

It might have happened. It might now. How do we know?

Well, for starters...the way the story is written literally looks like it was taken from an internet “comments” section.

TMZ often run stories like this before more..."legitimate" news outlets pick them up. I don't necessarily believe this guy's claims either, but TMZ's stylistic quirks aren't proof that the lawsuit or its allegations are fake.

Go back and read again. I look for evidence one way or the other. I can't see it. You clearly can. What do you see that leads you to believe it's baloney? What is the evidence?

P.

OK as per your request let's see what 'evidence' is floating around out there. We have one statement from a guy who got sacked saying Morrissey and his manager wanted David killed or harmed. Nothing on tape, nothing in writing, just an alleged conversation that took place and I'm sure will be refuted by the 2 other people who were supposedly there. If that is the evidence that we have to go that counts as virtually nothing.

TMZ often run stories like this before more..."legitimate" news outlets pick them up. I don't necessarily believe this guy's claims either, but TMZ's stylistic quirks aren't proof that the lawsuit or its allegations are fake.

I’m not that familiar w/ TMZ as a website, honestly. I have watched the show a few times, though. I dunno...like I said to me I just have the gut instinct that it’s fake. But maybe that’s just because I love Moz so much, I don’t know.

P.

And one simple question for you Peter. Do you believe it is true?

If this happened to me, the first thing I'd do is go straight to the police, I mean, I'd file a "lawsuit"...

It is odd how quick people are to believe a sacked bodyguard on a celebrity gossip website... this is basically defamation of character surely.

So there may be other lawsuits pending!

OK, so as I assumed you already believe this is true hence you had a dig calling it all appalling. And you've got ZERO evidence to lead to that conclusion other than your hatred of Morrissey. You really are a bitter little man aren't you? I really loved the 'Jesus' part for added pathos.

I have no evidence that it is fake other than the legal assumption of innocent until proven guilty. Certain logical points have already made ie around the length of time he took him to say anything, running to TMZ instead of the police (if he really believed David's life was in danger) the words of what sounds like a fairly disgruntled ex-employee with a grudge. Look if it is proven then you are right it is appalling. BUT until then and under the assumption of innocence I will take your 'appalling' quip as just another one of the mean venal hateful little sideswipes you take at Morrissey on what seems like a daily basis these days.

None of that PROVES the man is lying, though. A serious accusation has been made and until we know one way or the other, Uncle Skinny is absolutely correct to refrain from taking one view or another; otherwise you could be defending someone who actually did do what is accused and who in their right mind would do such a thing?
Thank God Uncle Skinny has some moral foresight. Let's all take his lead and wait and see, eh?

ok people here are the facts, this guy is not a bodyguard of Morrisseys', his own personal bodyguard is Liam Nammock who has been his bodyguard for more than eight years, this other guy was hired at the start of the USA tour as Liams' girlfriend was having a baby and Liam wanted to be at the birth, Liam was not going on this tour because of that, but he received a phone call asking if he would go out to the USA after people rushed the stage at the beginning of the tour.. Liam took the decision to go out to the USA and this other guy was informed that he was no longer needed.. those are the facts plain and simple, I expect a statement on TTY soon now that Moz is back in the UK.. best regards, Manc Lad

Back
Top Bottom