Morrissey at O2 Wireless

That's not the recorders fault, it was like that on the original broadcast from xfm.

Although I really, really appreciate the efforts of the original taper, I think there must be a better version out there - this Internet stream is only recorded with 80kbps, isn't there a chance that somebody at least recorded the "real" stream with 128kbps? I don't know much about satellite radio and XFM (I'm from Germany), but the roundhouse show also was 128kbps and had a much better sound quality. Again: Thanks a million to the original poster, but if somebody is out there with an upgrade, please share! THANKS!!!

Hi again,

I'm just uploding the complete show to megaupload again - this time as a zip-file including all tracks as separate files. bitrate is better now too. recording quality was impossible to improve, sorry ;)

35 mins remaining upload time...

back soon...

:sick: ahh f*** - just saw, that the cue tag is wrongly set on 'vicar in a tutu' and 'All you need is me'. Therefore Vicar is cut in the middle, the rest at the beginning of All you need is...

Here are both songs corrected:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6N4NB7ZS

:D Thanks so much for sharing this.....it is much appreciated!!

I was only expressing opinion in a rather blunt way. that was my mood last night.

I found my copy elsewhere. Thanks to the original poster though. Laters.

If the copy you got elsewhere is better then post it for everyone's benefit please

I can see the text but nothing in terms of a download link.

Help?

Can you mega upload it for the folks here (me included?)

I have reg'd and its downloading but VERY slowly!

At current rates I will have to wait 4 days apparently!

It sounds about the same as the recording here (the new one with the higher bitrate). A spectrum analysis shows that the smithstorrents one is better, but you probably won't hear a difference. And it has the same glitches problem - mabye we'll find another recording without it. I hope so!! If somebody torrents the video of the Channel 4 (?) TV songs, we could also extract the audio and have the first 4 (5?) songs without these glitches. Therefore, I hope a DVD video will be up on Dimeadozen soon ...

Hmmm.... 636 MB on megaupload, I don't think it'll work...

Be patient, the speed will pick up. I've been seeding it all day and I'll continue to do so

Back
Top Bottom