Merrillville help?

Stevenage

Does anyone have an extra ticket to Merrillville on Sat.? Would love to go and ebay and Craigslist are currently slim pickins....Willing to pay/make exchange ahead of time or at the show. Thanks!

Actually... we may have one. There is one person who may be taking it- we'll try to find out as quickly as possible. It's a second row Celeb Circle seat on the far house left- Boz' side. Let me go check on its availability.

Celeb circle seating is not available anymore, or at least that's what T-master is saying. Any help for Celeb circle seating would be amazing....

How bad do you want that Celeb Circle seat? There are still seats available IF you pick VIP Package. That adds $50 per ticket to your cost. But they are row BB seats and it is Morrissey.

You get to pay $50 extra to get the Celeb Circle seats. I don't think they are selling them separately. The VIP package includes parking and "exclusive" access to the Tiki Bar although I'm pretty sure that neither is worth the extra money. You could try contacting the venue and see if you can get any of those seats without doing the VIP thing. Kind of a racket but for second row, center section, I took the plunge.

You get to pay $50 extra to get the Celeb Circle seats. I don't think they are selling them separately. The VIP package includes parking and "exclusive" access to the Tiki Bar although I'm pretty sure that neither is worth the extra money. You could try contacting the venue and see if you can get any of those seats without doing the VIP thing. Kind of a racket but for second row, center section, I took the plunge.

When I bought my tickets, the only way I could get 3 Celeb Circle together was to do the VIP section (??? WTF?) but all of us are under 21. So I just paid 50 per ticket for effing parking and a front door? I blame ticketmaster.

The Tiki bar and the celebrity lounge (which is what you paid 50 dollars extra for) is not the same thing. The celeb lounge is in the venue and the tiki bar is in the hotel . It's crazy because parking there is free and really close, it's like feet from the steps to the theater i'd never pay extra to freaking park at that place . They totally ripped people off on this one I swear to god

Celeb circle seating is not available anymore, or at least that's what T-master is saying. Any help for Celeb circle seating would be amazing....

Hey I just upgraded my seat to Row C, dead center For free. I'm more than satisfied with that , thats a bad ass seat. They still have plenty of good seats available, if your interested I have 4 tix available for 25 a piece Row E

Did you make it up past the security to the Celeb Circle area? You were right, the lounge/parking mark-up was a rip-off but for the seats, it was worth it for us.

Back
Top Bottom