Maximum Morrissey NY

Jeez, harsh! I've been trying every 20-30 seconds since the clock hit 10am exactly. I keep getting 'no tickets matched your request'.

Did the passes seriously sell out in less than 1 minute? How did you lucky ones actually get them?

Dang... how long should I keep trying?

xo
math+

We're STILL screaming & jumping over here. My heart hasn't calmed down (or maybe it's just because I'm outta shape and haven't seen jumping like this for years. . . . .)

Congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: got mine, floor section, finally I can sleep easily!

you said it. it got stressful there for a second. nothing was working for me the first 4 tries.

Congrats sista! I knew it would all work out :D

congrats too girl omg
im so gaga happy i want to kiss and hug everybody in the internetcafe here but i dont hink they appriciate it when i sqeaked out of joy at the momemt of having the tickets they looked at me like im disturbed or something....come into my arms people

wait i see now that the message baord clock is an hour off for me

but it STILL wont work for me?? HELP! why not/??

i opted for the print your own tickets option, and it seems that they are just five individual tickets as they would be for any other show. there doesn't seem to be any indication of them being part of the "maximum moz pass," so i'm wondering how this pass the line thing is going to work. i can easily see the next issue being hammerstein saying they know nothing about people with the 5-day pass being let into the venue first each night.

Pls. let me enjoy the pass thing for a few minutes before I start worrying about going to FOL. . . . .

Hey - how about the poster?

Blimey, trying to buy tickets for morrissey is just as exciting as seeing him. My heart is still racing, my hands were shaking as i tried to enter my CC details, trying not to get it wrong, and kept thinking of the 2 min rule when they give up your tickets ... But I'm coming to New York baby!!!!!! My mind was going into overload during it. I was struggling to remember my name!

Dang, now to book cheap flights and accommodation.

Man. I was reloading my browser every 20-30 seconds starting at 9:55am. Tried to buy tickets the second they were available on my screen. I got 'none available' before 10:01am.

Enjoy those, you lucky ones who got em! Without the special prices, I can only afford 2 shows at Hammerstein.

luv
math+

IM SOOOO SAD!!!!
i got the ticket but by mistake i put in 7 as the number and then I went to fix that and boom I tried for 10 minutes straight and I couldnt get any. :(
Im so sad. Im tiny and weak I needed that special pass. lol

anyway. know anyone that would like to sell theirs
?

I am quite sure the c***s in Ebay or some other ticket mafia (aka stubhub) will start selling those passes, but expect to pay at least 400+ for those. You were really unlucky... :(

I wish they would say if it is sold out, I am still trying (in vain I know) I even got FRANKLY as one of the codes, I hoped that would be the one, but no.

I can't understand with only 200 passes why they let people buy 8 at a time - they are only going to end up on Ebay. Bastards. :(

Back
Top Bottom