Marie Claire Picks YOR

mozmic_dancer

One of the Good Guys
The US edition of Marie Claire, a women's magazine for the fashionably and worldly conscience, includes Morrissey's Years of Refusal as Sustenance in their Entertainment and Culture Pyramid Diet for February.

I shit you not. :p

The US edition of Marie Claire, a women's magazine for the fashionably and worldly conscience, includes Morrissey's Years of Refusal as Sustenance in their Entertainment and Culture Pyramid Diet for February.

Hey, can you scan it and post it on this thread?

And so they should ;)

Next stop: Redbook! I'm telling you this media blitz is just beginning. :D

Hey, can you scan it and post it on this thread?

Sure, it's good practice for me:

mozzerpyramidig4.jpg

I apologize for being a little rip-happy.

Next stop: Redbook! I'm telling you this media blitz is just beginning. :D

"Editor's Favorite Picks: Music to Vaccuum With" Out Now! :p

Sure, why not. Morrissey has something for everyone; he's the People's Poet. I would argue dubious promotion is better than none at all. ROTT got nothing in editorial promotion in the US due to the trouble at Sanctuary.

Back
Top Bottom