Major Tour of Japan, NZ and More Announced

I am also waiting eagerly for the Thailand gig. Dont know if it will be in Bangkok or Chiang Mai? :guitar:

Same here.

It is most probable that he will put on a show in Bangkok, if it is just the one date. Highly doubt he'll play Chiang Mai.

Imagine him on the beaches of Phuket?

Forgive me for sounding ignorant but what is the following like for Moz in Japan.

I've followed him all over America, Europe, UK, Russia over the past few years and I was CONSIDERING doing Japan. Do you think tickets will be hard to come by?

Forgive me for sounding ignorant but what is the following like for Moz in Japan.

I've followed him all over America, Europe, UK, Russia over the past few years and I was CONSIDERING doing Japan. Do you think tickets will be hard to come by?

He hasn't been there last 10 years, promoter is expecting younger audience who didn't see him in 2002.

However, according to my friends, very few foreign bands / artists sell out due to younger audience tend to go to domestic bands / artists.

One thing you have to aware seeing a band / artist in Japan, there is a strict rule of ticket number entry for standing venues.

Bangkok is a safe bet.

How about Pattaya? Imagine him walking along Pattaya .... "hello sexy man" .... :lbf:

Same here.

It is most probable that he will put on a show in Bangkok, if it is just the one date. Highly doubt he'll play Chiang Mai.

Imagine him on the beaches of Phuket?

Now the hint that the first Osaka date will be on April 29 was taken off the organizers homepage...

So both "Osaka dates still to be confirmed"

For everybody planing to come to Japan:
keep in mind that April 29 - May 5 is the so called "golden week" during which some popular places can get very crowded and hotels tend to get booked out.

Now the hint that the first Osaka date will be on April 29 was taken off the organizers homepage...

So both "Osaka dates still to be confirmed"

For everybody planing to come to Japan:
keep in mind that April 29 - May 5 is the so called "golden week" during which some popular places can get very crowded and hotels tend to get booked out.

Hotels in Tokyo look horribly expensive as it is. Is this the norm?

Hotels in Tokyo look horribly expensive as it is. Is this the norm?

Yes, Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Really hard to find cheap accommodations and transport because at the moment the majorities of the sites give until 31 March 2012 deals.

I'm planning to stay capsule hotel which is cheapest option (2500 - 5000 yen per night).

As Tombo mentioned 29 April - 6 May 2012 is equivalent to Easter holiday in the UK, very expensive indeed.

Possibly 23 and 24 April you might find a bed from youth hostel:
http://sumidagawayh.net/

Last edited:
Yes, Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Really hard to find cheap accommodations and transport because at the moment the majorities of the sites give until 31 March 2012 deals.

I'm planning to stay capsule hotel which is cheapest option (2500 - 5000 yen per night).

As Tombo mentioned 29 April - 6 May 2012 is equivalent to Easter holiday in the UK, very expensive indeed.

Possibly 23 and 24 April you might find a bed from youth hostel:
http://sumidagawayh.net/

Yeah, so it seems. Where are you travelling from for this tour?

Yeah, so it seems. Where are you travelling from for this tour?

From London, UK.

Luckily one of my family members lives in Tokyo, I don't have to worry about accommodations in there.
I'm planning to see other gigs outside Tokyo.

so i might have found someone who can buy tickets for me in tokyo - can someone confirm when they go on sale - is it still 18.02.11?? there is also a date of 04.02 on the creative website - does this mean you can get tickets now? also can someone confirm is Blue Live is now seated or all standing? any info much appreciated

so i might have found someone who can buy tickets for me in tokyo - can someone confirm when they go on sale - is it still 18.02.11?? there is also a date of 04.02 on the creative website - does this mean you can get tickets now? also can someone confirm is Blue Live is now seated or all standing? any info much appreciated

Creativaman 3A members special advance sale ends on 10 Feb at 18:00 Japan time.

Seated tickets of advance sale already ended.

General sales of Tokyo and Kawasaki tickets on 18 Feb at 10:00.

Also in Japan you have to queue up in ticket number to enter the standing venues.

You don't know which number you got until you print out your ticket.

Last edited:
ok thanks for the info kewpie.. so to become a member for my friend how much would that cost?

wow you queue up in ticket number ?? good idea- is it pot luck or does it matter how early you booked the ticket online?

final question - i also would like to go to fukuoka and hiroshima - are these on sale now also or only general sale 18th (to see if becoming member and paying fee is worthwhile)

ok thanks for the info kewpie.. so to become a member for my friend how much would that cost?

wow you queue up in ticket number ?? good idea- is it pot luck or does it matter how early you booked the ticket online?

final question - i also would like to go to fukuoka and hiroshima - are these on sale now also or only general sale 18th (to see if becoming member and paying fee is worthwhile)

This is all useful information. I'm looking to do a bit of this tour from London myself.

Annual 3A membership fee is 5000 yen per person.

I don't know how you can obtain earlier numbered ticket both advance booking and general sale. Pure luck, I suppose.

The promoter and the venue have to minimise the trouble with neighbouring business (shops, restaurants, residents etc), therefore they enforce the punters to queue in ticket number from 1 hour to the doors.
If a punter does not oblige the rule, they have power to disallow his / her entry.

Apart from Osaka date(s), all the Japan dates are on advance sale until 10 February 18:00, but subject to availability.

Last edited:
By the way, on Ticket Pia you can pre-book tickets for the Tokyo & Kawasaki dates from today.
Sendai tickets starting from tomorrow.
However, the tickets will be alloted by lottery system.

ePlus, another ticket site, starts lottery preorder on 11th (including the Fukuoka date).

Lawson tickets starts lottery preorder on 9th, too, but only for the Tokyo & Kawasaki dates.
(as things are now)

Hiroshima is standing only, by the way.

The dates for Thailand, Phillipines are not out yet. Please give me a shout if you have details of the tickets in SE Asia. Cheers!

mbr.

thanks for the additional info tombo!! i have booked my flight and hotel for tokyo so here's to hoping my friend can book tickets for me... fingers crossed...

Back
Top Bottom