Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

Ok, here is the point where i see lots of pictures of people getting the Album but no Links to download it, something is missing... right?[/QUOTE

Compassion, for their fellow Morrissey fans.

Not just colours, they’ve translated the lyrics too

Does every copy come with a personalised photo of the buyer's pet letting them know if they leak it they'll find Snowball's head in their bed?

Well - if you really want to hear the new album, you could just buy it yourself, as the vinyl is already out there.
First of all I was clearly joking. Secondly I've already preordered my Vinyl online. As much as I love Morrissey I'm not buying it again. Plus all my local music shops have closed down. I don't even know where I'd find one.

Last edited:
First of all I was clearly joking. Secondly I've already preordered my Vinyl online. As much as I love Morrissey I'm not buying it again. Plus all my local music shops have closed down. I don't even know where I'd find one.

i'm waiting for my copy as well. is just that i can't help seeing other people enjoying the new album and i have to be waiting. i need it!!!

i'm waiting for my copy as well. is just that i can't help seeing other people enjoying the new album and i have to be waiting. i need it!!!
Me too. I've preordered it on iTunes. So the latest I'll have to wait to hear it should be midnight on Thursday. Still to long though.

We can't all just walk out and get the vinyl. This country has laws about selling before the date... Laws that stores actually obey! Freakin Canada.

Luckily I can occupy my time clubbing seals. That's pretty much all we do.

We can't all just walk out and get the vinyl. This country has laws about selling before the date... Laws that stores actually obey! Freakin Canada.

That's a shocker...honestly, I thought all you guys did was wear denim and worship Bret Hart.

Offer the record store clerk a 20. Money or marijuana ought to work. Those dirty tokers.

I can't get offended. I think British people eat fish and chips in the rain and wank off Sir Paul McCartney all day long.
Although I know that can't be true, I still believe it deep in my heart.

So anyway, has that album leaked yet?

Last edited:
Here is a little info, I hope that someone will find it usefull.

I see that interest is high, and that some of us are searching the net for leak.
If album leaks from some group that usually leaks movies, music, games and software you will see info on this site first
https://predb.org
Here you will see that it was released, no download or torrent links there.
Than we should search for it on regular torrent search engines.

Of course if someone from this community grabs his own copy and post it here on some other forum info will not appear on that site.

I hope that we would not have to wait for it until official release day

BR

Back
Top Bottom