"Lover-To-Be" enters at #10 in Official vinyl singles chart

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/vinyl-singles-chart/

B8FC4E46-548F-41E9-A1B2-A88CB1B76474.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the sales chart? Number 53 in the normal charts is someone called Zara Larrson.
https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-sales-chart/
(This makes my point about staggered releases, as Wedding... digital+vinyl sales simultaneously would have probably = higher than Lover-To-Be, but it's not possible now as it was a digital instant grat).
Regards,
FWD.

Wedding... isn't out on vinyl until May anywhere.

HEY! Congratulations. You’re number 10, right behind a bunch of other stuff that’s been out for 30+ years.

You keep this up, you’ll be “number 2” in no time! Oh, wait...

You’re already a steaming pile of shit.

Carry on.

HEY! Congratulations. You’re number 10, right behind a bunch of other stuff that’s been out for 30+ years.

You keep this up, you’ll be “number 2” in no time! Oh, wait...

You’re already a steaming pile of shit.

Carry on.

Instant classic.

You are getting quite boring with your J.Marr shitstorm, aren’t you?

the Dramatic One:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: BORING?:raisedhands:
you dont find killer comets exciting?? WtF?
that seems a bit disrespectful and out of line. For all we know he maybe queuing at the food line this very minute, poor sap:relieved:

I know someone pulling on nylon strings for not having Moz chart success.:fist:

with the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tour on the way shortly and no shows-at very tiny clubs-sold out
perhaps this is the time to remove Agropitophbia from the marketplace so as the buying
public think he wont be playing it live and maybe a couple of tix will be sold. two tickets
sold is good for a combo at Mickey Ds.:thumbsup:

EX WORK by MOZ ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL RELEASE!!:clap::clap:

BUT WAIT:ahhh:
NO SIGN ANYWHERE ON THE CHART FOR AGORPBOBIA BY THE DRAMTIC COMET
LOVER :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

CAN IT BE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO INTEREST OR DEMAND FOR A VINYL OF IT:banned:

POOR SAP.doh:

I think you mean Armatopia by Johnny Marr and it's not a vinyl release so it wouldn't be on this chart would it? Why can't we happy they are both having success?

But it did make #9 on this chart http://ukairplaychart.com/1250/BBC_Radio_2/
Capture.JPG

I think you mean Armatopia by Johnny Marr and it's not a vinyl release so it wouldn't be on this chart would it? Why can't we happy they are both having success?

But it did make #9 on this chart http://ukairplaychart.com/1250/BBC_Radio_2/
View attachment 48826

I use the phonetic spelling, Amoniatiphobia, which is what he appears to sing in that
flush video. what kind of video was that anyways, what is :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: anyways, some
sort of Lollard? is that why the whole bizarre haberdashery?

nobody has ever heard of ukairplaychart. probably fake news material organized by
some of DramaJ twats:swear
fake chart.

no money to buy the raw vinyl:flushed:

The quantity of limited vinyl is in debate.
This chart entry is clearly the post-RSD surge.
Last week All The Young People... re-entered this exact same chart at number 8 and then dropped straight out - how many sales of an almost year old record do you need to get to number 8?

View attachment 48808
Which should tell you how broken the vinyl 45 chart is.
It's great he's in a chart, but staggered format releases, RSD only, poor promotion, confused information and instant grats et al are reducing the chances of even higher placements.
Regards,
FWD.

(If it helps: The Bowie blue vinyl @ #4 was 10k copies worldwide).

Why LTB was released as a single in the first place is strange. The b-side is far more interesting, so at least we got that from it. WBB should of gotten a proper release and promoted with a great video to kick off the tour, would have made more sense.

This has really surprised me. I've had a bloke saying how much he loves Morrisseys new song. He is getting airplay. He says he's an amazing singer and he's matured with age. He said he's become a crooner and his voice has changed and become more comforting and relaxing.

This has really surprised me. I've had a bloke saying how much he loves Morrisseys new song. He is getting airplay. He says he's an amazing singer and he's matured with age. He said he's become a crooner and his voice has changed and become more comforting and relaxing.

All very true.:thumb:

Moz has always conducted himself with the utmost dignity, unlike a familiar :balloon:
head we all know.:smileycat:

He said he's been on radio 2 for the last two weeks. We'll done my Morrissey. I always knew you had it.

I think Morrissey is showing how much of a vocalist he is on these new songs. Its surprising people. Bur we always knew he had it soloers.

All very true.:thumb:

Moz has always conducted himself with the utmost dignity, unlike a familiar :balloon:
head we all know.:smileycat:
I like his new persona. I always knew he had the voice. He's sharing it with the world. They're seeing just how good he is.

I love my Morrissey. Its a shame he's had to sing cover songs in order to let people see just how good he is. That man's voice is unique. That man could sing me into the grave. Hopefully a bit longer yet. Ha ha ha.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom