leaving the forum

I didn't say that I don't like you Dave.

You can't be all bad. Didn't you once write that you were at the Pasadena and Sparks shows last year?
Well, so was I. :guitar:

Yes, I was. We could have made friends and then you'd be thinking of reasons why I'm right in that dispute you thought I was wrong in.

I realized I sounded really condescending or patronizing or something to you, too, but I went ahead and did it anyway for the sake of this thread. ;)

Yes, I was. We could have made friends and then you'd be thinking of reasons why I'm right in that dispute you thought I was wrong in.

I realized I sounded really condescending or patronizing or something to you, too, but I went ahead and did it anyway for the sake of this thread. ;)

It's OK.
You can say whatever you wish to me and about me.
We must put forth our best efforts to entertain those users that you haven't yet driven away. ;)

Sorry, just had to.

you calling NRitH a troll? or am I barking up the wrong tree?

I was referring to the real ones....who come by when the rest of you are away. He makes them feel stupid and remember why everybody hates them.

Winky is a masochist. He tries to get me to be mean to him, which admittedly he could not do without my cooperation, but still...

I think I said enough about other people in another thread, although, if I was really pushed I could probably come up with something. ;)

Oh yes, because I ask you to reply to my posts and threads in a not so nice way.

Back
Top Bottom