Kewpie goes on thread locking rampage

S

Skylarker

She's taking no prisoners! Two threads locked in the last hour!

The brainless rise once more to stop people smarter than they are from speaking!

Kwepie sucks anyway

lulz u have typo.jpg

Kewpie sucks? I need a new Secretary........:horny:

The brainless rise once more to stop people smarter than they are from speaking!

The meds ain't workin.....go back to the emergency room......you are one dumb fc-uk :crazy:

a better way to deal with the "BrummieBoy problem" would be to simply ban them :cool:
however, given the nature of the extreme defense of trolling scum that now goes on here :crazy:
of course, in the name of "freedom"* :rolleyes:
such is now unlikely to occur :straightface: so I suppose Kewpie is just working with the pathetic tools now left to her :eek:
not the best, but god bless her for trying :thumb:

*=remember, the freedom of the most offensive posters takes pride of place over all else here, not yours, my dear normal posters, sorry :o

Last edited:
a better way to deal with the "BrummieBoy problem" would be to simply ban them :cool:
however, given the nature of the extreme defense of trolling scum that now goes on here :crazy:
such is now unlikely to occur :straightface: so I suppose Kewpie is just working with the pathetic tools now left to her :eek:

*=remember, the freedom of the most offensive posters takes pride of place over all else here, not yours, my dear normal posters, sorry :o

Robby, stop it. If you can't appreciate the effort and intelligence behind the BrummieBoy project them put that shiz on ignore, boss. Next?

BrummieBoy,it's best to never mention the K-word in any way. Hidden hand and all that. Word to the wise.

lol!

moderator lolcat.jpg and [scary!]

evil mod.jpg

time for a break for a few days/weeks/months till Moz wigs out again. it's been fun....and i may as well ban myself for a while.....this place is like crack.:eek: summer's nearly gone, time 2 hit the beach so the '3 mental patients' can feel safe again...:guitar:

regards

:thumb:

you in trouble, boy. real big JUMBO! trouble......

marine reacharound.jpg

but i'm kinda busy 'i.r.l' from now on, my ankle injury's almost done....i'll get back to you on this. maybe today, maybe next week/month/year...but I WILL get back 2 you....a promise....:horny:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2790372/posts

time for a break for a few days/weeks/months till Moz wigs out again. it's been fun....and i may as well ban myself for a while.....this place is like crack.:eek: summer's nearly gone, time 2 hit the beach so the '3 mental patients' can feel safe again...:guitar:

but i'm kinda busy 'i.r.l' from now on, my ankle injury's almost done....i'll get back to you on this. maybe today, maybe next week/month/year...but I WILL get back 2 you....a promise....:horny:

Middle school is starting back up, I see. Back to the grind. Hope you like all your new teachers.

Middle school is starting back up, I see. Back to the grind. Hope you like all your new teachers.

yup! Southpaw Grammar-school of hard knocks - it's a hard knock life! -belligerent ghouls-i'll like my teachers but i bet 'the teachers are scared of the pupils' [yawn]

Try again when you get your next break

catastrophe.jpg

Troll.FAIL!

It really pisses you the f*** off that a female has more power than you, doesn't it?

It really pisses you the f*** off that a female has more power than you, doesn't it?

No not at all. I don't consider what she has "power." She has an authority here that she abuses, and that is what pisses me off. If she was a man and acted that way, I'd be just as annoyed.

Sorry to disappoint you; I'm sure you wanted me to make some Skylarky comment about what a cooze she is.

No not at all. I don't consider what she has "power." She has an authority here that she abuses, and that is what pisses me off. If she was a man and acted that way, I'd be just as annoyed.

Sorry to disappoint you; I'm sure you wanted me to make some Skylarky comment about what a cooze she is.

No. I think you're basically a mysogynist pig. That's all.

No. I think you're basically a mysogynist pig. That's all.

OK, well, for one thing, you spelled that word incorrectly. So that's kind of dumb...but I guess correcting your inability to use words properly must just be because I'm such a woman-hater.

Back
Top Bottom