Johnny Marr

E

Elec. Guitar

You are completely wrong Mr. Improper. I have played guitar for the past 20+ years and Johnny Marr is a very underrated guitarist. He is better than most people give him credit for. His playing style reminds me of Stevie Ray Vaughn. Also, Pete Townshend of The Who is one of the best guitar players I have ever heard. Just listen to some of the early Who albums and nothing can compare to his guitar playing, with the exception of Eric Clapton.
Concerning Morrissey, he has a very limited vocal range, and his constant whining grates on my nerves. His misquoting of classical literature in his lyrics constantly irrates me.

> Just listen to some of the early Who
> albums and nothing can compare to his guitar playing, with the exception
> of Eric Clapton.

Eric Clapton is one of the biggest bores on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: How dare you??

> Concerning Morrissey, he has a very limited vocal range, and his constant
> whining grates on my nerves. His misquoting of classical literature in his
> lyrics constantly irrates me.

So you come here to express this attitude about Morrissey, his voice, and his lyrics??
Be Gone! Marr's web site awaits your praise of *his* whiny voice!

> Eric Clapton is one of the biggest bores on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give the guy a break. His son fell out of a window. Thats bound to mess up anyone.

> Give the guy a break. His son fell out of a window. Thats bound to mess up
> anyone.

Yeah well, I'm not gonna start liking his music just because he let his kid fall out a window.

> Yeah well, I'm not gonna start liking his music just because he let his
> kid fall out a window.
as well you shouldn't! :0)
BTW, Sorry about the Patty Murray post above. I posed it because it seems you and I are the only ones who agree about Iraq.

> as well you shouldn't! :0)
> BTW, Sorry about the Patty Murray post above. I posed it because it seems
> you and I are the only ones who agree about Iraq.

It dawned on me why you posted that after I posted my reply. It was another senator saying something extremely stupid.

No, we're not the only ones who support bringing down Saddam. It's just that some people prefer not to put their views on such matters in this public forum. I also have a theory that some people pose as a little more extremist than they really are when they're online.