jmong1.gif
jmong0.gif

Re: Johnny frink thread

nice work as always di..

johnny1.jpg

johnnyectatic-1.jpg

i looove the ecstatic expression on johnnys face:D
and whats up with his pants..i just realize his pants whts this sticking up?

mozwatchingjohnny.jpg

moz watching johnny at the paris soundcheck 84 (and the rest of the band but leaving andy and mike out of the pic seems fair enough)

look johnny is glowing:)

this pic is amaaazing. can you post the whole thing? where's it from?
________
wiki vaporizer

Last edited:

this pic is amaaazing. can you post the whole thing? where's it from?
its from paul slattery `s photobook
the second is from a france soundcheck
the other with johnny and andy Im not sure from which concert
i dont have that book anymore i l only lend all smiths/morrissey books from the danish library in flensburg-which have a danish branch since its at the border-
(where I used to live)cause they(the danish libraries-listen up dansk moz friends) do have EVERYTHING concerning moz. even all those books moz listed as a influence ,rare nooks like britains birds, peepholism and also Smiths 12 inches...but i zone out-I miss the library there)
so i only scanned those who arent online already and put them up in the fmoz and johnny frink..-i only scanned johnny and moz soundchecking in france not the other page where mike and andy could be seen
i think also it looks nicer with mike and andy left out.*evilgrinningemoticon*

and the slattetry book is out for like a year or something now?

Last edited:

its from paul slattery `s photobook
the second is from a france soundcheck
the other with johnny and andy Im not sure from which concert
i dont have that book anymore i l only lend all smiths/morrissey books from the danish library in flensburg (where I used to live)cause they(the danish libraries-listen up dansk moz friends) do have EVERYTHING concerning moz. even all those books moz listed as a influence ,rare nooks like britains birds, peepholism and also Smiths 12 inches...but i zone out-I miss the library there)
so i only scanned those who arent online already and put them up in the fmoz and johnny frink..-i only scanned johnny and moz soundchecking in france not the other page where mike and andy could be seen
i think also it looks nicer with mike and andy left out.*evilgrinningemoticon*

and the slattetry book is out for like a year or something now?

thanks! sounds like a great librairy...
________
green crack

Last edited:

PHWOAH - another gorgeous Jaguar guitar. There could be a separate frink thread just for Johnny's enviable collection of vintage guitars. Mr. Marr is looking fine too.

Tanner_sis! 2 more days til you see Modest Mouse. Be sure to post a review, will ya? My state is not being favored with any MM concerts, no White Stripes neither. :( I must live vicariously through others.

thats a Jazzmaster, actually.:)
________
marijuana vaporizers

Last edited:

thanks! sounds like a great librairy...
indeed -the good thing that denmark is such a small country so all libraries are linked within each other so they sent you the missing books that the one library doesnt have.german libaries arent linked like that they all work individually
where are you from?

Tags
gerontophilia johnny marr photo
Back
Top Bottom