It’s not about politics

Donald J. Trump​

1:12pm May 27, 2021
Breaking News! Massive numbers of dead people “voted” in the 2020 Presidential Election, far greater than anyone has known or seen before. Some of these “dead people” even applied for an application to vote. This is just one of the many fraudulent aspects of the 2020 Presidential Election. People are just now beginning to understand!

Donald J. Trump​

6:13pm May 28, 2021
Why are the Radical Left Democrats in Georgia fighting so hard that there not be a Forensic Audit of 150,000 absentee ballots in Fulton County? There can be only one reason, and that is because they know the vote was corrupt and the audit will show it. Republicans must fight hard and win!
Can you tell me where to find a “Radical Left Democrat”? I’ve never met one.

I'm an eagle, Dave.
Flying Bald Eagle GIF by BBC America

You know who else is an eagle? Vegan Cro is an eagle.
bald eagle GIF by Head Like an Orange

And we don't limp
Limping Walking Stick GIF by Ros na Rún

Can you and your cronies say the same? Are you Eagles or Desperados? :unsure:
Who would Dan Peña single out as the eagles and "cripples" on this website? Ask yourself that :thumb:

try me shia labeouf GIF by Cartoon Hangover

How did Trump win in 2016?
Military intelligence.
Counter-measures.
2020 is not an isolated incident.
Vote-flipping, cyber-attacks 2020 and prior.
Why was 2016 different?
The only reason they didn't rig the 2016 election was because they didn't think that they would need to. No one believed that Trump had a chance in hell.
Your faith in the military is naive. I am sure Trump is popular with the average soldier but the top brass of the military are basically no different than politicians. A lot of them are trying to get jobs on the advisor boards of weapons manufacturing firms. The US military is currently promoting and implementing all sorts of woke feminist and tranny shit. The military is not behaving like an institution that is secretly MAGA.
The Alt Right used to believe that the police would be sympathetic to them. Police deal with dysfunctional minorities day in and day out and one would suspect that they would be more in tune with racial reality. These hopes were dashed at Charlottesville when the police sided against them.

The fact is that most people will do whatever the person signing their checks want them to do. Very few people are willing to be martyrs on principle.

What do you see that has led you to believe I have "cronies?" I don't feel that independently coming to the same conclusions makes people part of a team.
I'm not going to get into naming names of people I don't have issues with but some people here are not independent thinkers and do exhibit the need to be part of a group and to support that group based on what can only be a form of faith. For example, the issues surrounding the coronavirus vaccine are so technical with so much that is unknown to the average person that to have formed an unshakable opinion where you follow one party line or another and believe no other interpretation of the known facts is possible can only be a faith-based opinion. Even experts in the field would have to have some possibility left open for a new interpretation of information which is still being collected.
Basically I believe that if you can have conversations with people that are firmly following the partylines, whether right or left, and not eventually come to some issue where you disagree then you're not really thinking for yourself. Often these people will get angry and feel personally attacked, and I think that's because their belief systems and their faith in following what they've been told by their chosen authorities gives them a sense of comfort and stability and allows them to forget that we're all actually living in a chaotic situation that can go south at any second for countless reasons.
If I was surrounded by people that agreed with me on everything and supported every opinion I have I'd think that they were putting me on or that I really needed to reexamine my beliefs. You've probably read some variation of "consider the average intelligence and then remember that half the people are dumber than that?"
If you need to spend hours recording documentaries with your handheld phone and creating youtube accounts to share them or encouraging complete cretins like vegan cro to continue his posts in order to be part of some sort of group then maybe you could never understand. I hold out some hope that this is still just a game for you and that you're still just manipulating people for your own amusement but you seem to have gotten pretty invested in it and at this point you're not playing. You're being played.
:rolleyes:

FC i believe this post may be a chinese intellegence depleting device:crazy:

So what's your excuse for having a depleted intelligence? Vitamin B12 deficiency, I shouldn't wonder.

are you drunk? there are no 'chinese depleting machines' FFS
its some stupidity off a FC postdoh:
you need to go to school and get educated:hammer:

What do you see that has led you to believe I have "cronies?" I don't feel that independently coming to the same conclusions makes people part of a team.
I'm not going to get into naming names of people I don't have issues with but some people here are not independent thinkers and do exhibit the need to be part of a group and to support that group based on what can only be a form of faith. For example, the issues surrounding the coronavirus vaccine are so technical with so much that is unknown to the average person that to have formed an unshakable opinion where you follow one party line or another and believe no other interpretation of the known facts is possible can only be a faith-based opinion. Even experts in the field would have to have some possibility left open for a new interpretation of information which is still being collected.
Basically I believe that if you can have conversations with people that are firmly following the partylines, whether right or left, and not eventually come to some issue where you disagree then you're not really thinking for yourself. Often these people will get angry and feel personally attacked, and I think that's because their belief systems and their faith in following what they've been told by their chosen authorities gives them a sense of comfort and stability and allows them to forget that we're all actually living in a chaotic situation that can go south at any second for countless reasons.
If I was surrounded by people that agreed with me on everything and supported every opinion I have I'd think that they were putting me on or that I really needed to reexamine my beliefs. You've probably read some variation of "consider the average intelligence and then remember that half the people are dumber than that?"
If you need to spend hours recording documentaries with your handheld phone and creating youtube accounts to share them or encouraging complete cretins like vegan cro to continue his posts in order to be part of some sort of group then maybe you could never understand. I hold out some hope that this is still just a game for you and that you're still just manipulating people for your own amusement but you seem to have gotten pretty invested in it and at this point you're not playing. You're being played.

Dave, I appreciate the effort. I'd grade it with at least a B-. You gave it some thought. I can't go as in-depth as I would like right now in response but I enjoyed the (possible?) reference to realitybites' old "faith based epistemology" saying.
Slightly off-topic Dave but I thought about using this as my signature, what do you think? I probably won't use it; it might be seen as 'exploitative' by some like Morrissey releasing Cosmic Dancer after Bowie died. I only thought about it briefly as a sort of tribute.
Screenshot_20210504-233226.jpg

By the way, is it too soon to photoshop the picture of realitybites holding a Hitchens book by placing my display picture prominently on the book? Like Bruce Lee holding 'California Son', or whichever album it was :unsure:
I'm just poking fun at Morrissey's tendencies Dave don't worry, you don't need to write out a thousand word lecture about the moral iniquity of such an action.

I have found recording documentaries for rifke to be self-actualizing. @ Vegan cro are you seeing this post that FC just wrote? I want to go and watch the Champions League final (maybe you're planning on it too --- although if they're still kneeling before the match I'm switching it off) but if you have time I think I'll leave it to you to unpack FC's post. "Handheld phone" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, what decade is he living in?
EDIT: Never mind, I just noticed your post and I see that you're already on it :thumb:

WTF? who in F is the indepedent thinker? Radish who follows whatever stupidity BGV posts?

Basically I believe that if you can have conversations with people that are firmly following the partylines, whether right or left, and not eventually come to some issue where you disagree then you're not really thinking for yourself.
WTF?o_O

Often these people will get angry and feel personally attacked, and I think that's because their belief systems and their faith in following what they've been told by their chosen authorities gives them a sense of comfort and stability and allows them to forget that we're all actually living in a chaotic situation that can go south at any second for countless reasons.

WTF? who exactly gets angry the followers or non followers? its all seems to be bases on the fact that you have belief
in what you believe if that belief is in fact a belief that happens to be a belief that i believe you believe?
ef
so you agree your posts have dumb content? whats all the hoogabaloo about then?:confused:
?If you need to spend hours recording documentaries with your handheld phone and creating youtube accounts to share them or encouraging complete cretins like vegan cro to continue his posts in order to be part of some sort of group then maybe you could never understand. I hold out some hope that this is still just a game for you and that you're still just manipulating people for your own amusement but you seem to have gotten pretty invested in it and at this point you're not playing. You're being played.

'WTF? FC I go along with your assessment that your posts are stupid and you dis me?(n)

Dave, I appreciate the effort. I'd grade it with at least a B-. You gave it some thought. I can't go as in-depth as I would like right now in response but I enjoyed the (possible?) reference to realitybites' old "faith based epistemology" saying.
Slightly off-topic Dave but I thought about using this as my signature, what do you think? I probably won't use it; it might be seen as 'exploitative' by some like Morrissey releasing Cosmic Dancer after Bowie died. I only thought about it briefly as a sort of tribute.
View attachment 72747
By the way, is it too soon to photoshop the picture of realitybites holding a Hitchens book by placing my display picture prominently on the book? Like Bruce Lee holding 'California Son', or whichever album it was :unsure:
I'm just poking fun at Morrissey's tendencies Dave don't worry, you don't need to write out a thousand word lecture about the moral iniquity of such an action.

I have found recording documentaries for rifke to be self-actualizing. @ Vegan cro are you seeing this post that FC just wrote? I want to go and watch the Champions League final (maybe you're planning on it too --- although if they're still kneeling before the match I'm switching it off) but if you have time I think I'll leave it to you to unpack FC's post. "Handheld phone" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, what decade is he living in?
EDIT: Never mind, I just noticed your post and I see that you're already on it :thumb:
i have found your recording documentaries for me to be self actualizing, too!!!!!!!

handheld phone

:eek:WTF FC! I'm still laughing about this a day later. You're really showing your age with this remark. "Handheld phone" 😂
How else would you hold a phone, other than with your hand? This is like someone born in the 1950s trying to explain modern technology. WTF is "handheld phone"!!! 🤣:laughing:

EDIT: I've done some research, and as far as I can see they haven't been called "handheld phones" since the mid 1970s.

20210530_160856.png

FC with his handheld phone in 2021, wondering why he's not getting a dialling tone :handpointdown:

2007Computex_e21Forum-MartinCooper.jpg

Last edited:
You wrote that you held the phone while recording the documentary. It wasn't about the phone but that you held it.
I wrote this yesterday and assumes you'd seen it before I deleted it.

so now when a post makes no sense, its because
the key to its understanding is contained within
a deleted post🧐
which we only know about because you mention them regularly:hammer:
WTF? are you a type of mystery religion now?:hammer:

:china:
thats right i think today is MiniMao last day in China,
he must be celebrating by chomping on a dozen leg o lambs:blushing:
he learned that china is corrupt like the west:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom