Is This The Place to Mope?

Sore Lips

moz angeles
Because I want to do just that. Right now.

hug_for_you.jpg

Hope you feel better soon.

(don't go to chatroom, some users can be mean).

Chatrooms are the same everywhere, I suppose.

Hugs are so nice. This is about a boy. I can't believe I am the pure definition of strength in other aspect of my life. When it comes to f***ing love I am a mess.

Well, go on with ya. Mope away.

*waits*

Hugs are so nice. This is about a boy. I can't believe I am the pure definition of strength in other aspect of my life. When it comes to f***ing love I am a mess.

I know how you feel. Though mine is about a girl. Mope away. It's a Morrissey forum, we have a duty to fulfill the stereotype, ey? ;)

I've just moped the floor.

Last edited:
MY FATHER ONLY CALLS ME TO ASK ABOUT MY SISTERS OR TO MAKE MY MOTHER PAY STUFF OR SAY: "hey, I'd really like to have the only house you have to live with your child now..."

I'm tired. I want to ship his ass to Russia. It's not ok to have a dad if he's only here to screw me and my mom up. Serious.

edit: i hope this is the real moping spot.

i want to sit on a soft sofa watching sex and the city with a mug of hot chocolate and a blanket and im sat watching celebrity masterchef on the floor with this burning laptop on my leg instead. moo

I've just moped the floor.

Mopeds are like fat chicks.. they're both fun to ride but you don't want your friends catching you doing it.

Last edited:
I left a £20 in my jeans and washed them and it's turned to mush.It was all the real money I had left in the world.:(

Jeez. Losing money like that would piss me off and make me feel really horrible.

Well the heartbreak isn't going anywhere any time soon. I might as well feel it and then move on. I had dinner plans but cancelled so I could mope and get it out of my system...at least for the weekend.

As much as this hurts, heartbreak also makes me feel more alive than anything else.

im with you here girlfriend.

feel free to pm me anytime we can mope together. similar story going on with me at the mo, there are some twats on here tho.

Mopeds are like fat chicks.. they're both fun to ride but you don't want your friends catching you doing it.

i know you mean well bored ;)
but i worry about the reverse of this a little :confused:
however, i dont think i could ever dare to ask the usually skinny girls i end up with, if thats how they feel about chunky old me :tears:

i know you mean well bored ;)
but i worry about the reverse of this a little :confused:
however, i dont think i could ever dare to ask the usually skinny girls i end up with, if thats how they feel about chunky old me :tears:

im sure you have women falling at your feet robby:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom