im drunk & in the sty

I'm not supposed to drink it 'cause it makes me sick.
then please dont, just smoke pot maybe
5437.gif

i guess straight edge mean something different these days :confused:
back in my day* it meant: no alcohol, no drugs & no sex :eek:

*=imagine an old man in a rocking chair say this...

Some people don't have sex, but most agree that it's no alcohol, no sex, and no tobacco.

Black Velvet brings back memories of HS, when I worked at a drugstore. BV was our top-selling liquor (the 2nd best seller was Hawkeye Vodka, which you can't find outside of Iowa [nor would you want to]), and they advertised heavily in my town. I always loved their ads--gorgeous women in black velvet dresses. I'm sure they provided a lot of my teenage masturbatory material.

Come to think of it, I still have an old BV box from when I worked there. It's what I keep all of my CD longboxes in.

I've never drunk the stuff, though. I should give it a try.

CD longboxes?

Black Velvet is very easy to drink, girly whisky. If you just wanna get the job done, cheap and easy, it's good. But if you're gonna go that route, you might as well go even cheaper, and snag some Canadian Hunter whisky. A buck less than the already cheap Black Velvet, with the same style of portable plastic 750ML bottle. But they don't sell that at every store around here.

I don't know about the Black Velvet chicks, but I do have fantasies involving the Svedka fembot.

svedka_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Woo Woo!

Ohioans spend record amount on hard liquor in 2008
Posted by Michael Sangiacomo/Plain Dealer Reporter January 15, 2009 17:09PM

Ohioans spent over $700 million on liquor in 2008.The top-selling liquor brands in Ohio in 2008 (in gallons)

COLUMBUS - Despite a tough economy, Ohioans ran up a quite a tab for hard liquor last year.

The sale of "spirituous liquor" -- having an alcohol content of at least 21 percent -- reached a record level of $719.2 million in 2008, the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Liquor Control announced today.

That broke the old record, set in 2007, by $32.6 million.

But the record sales numbers don't mean Ohioans are hitting the bottle more. They're drinking better, more expensive liquor, officials said.

"Ohio has seen a steady increase in liquor dollar sales for several years, mostly due to increases in product prices, a continuation of the trend of consumers buying more premium-priced products, and a rise in the level of consumption," said Director of Commerce Kimberly Zurz.

Four of the top 10 brands most imbibed by Ohioans were types of vodka, with the Kamchatka brand being the runaway best seller. Jack Daniels Whiskey was second. Bacardi Superior Light Rum, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and Jagermeister rounded out the top five.

In terms of volume, Ohioans bought 10.5 million gallons of liquor last year -- an increase of 270,153 gallons over 2007 -- but far less than the record amount of 13.5 million gallons in 1982.

That 10.5 million gallons of liquor sold last year equates to 1.344 billion shots of booze.

The sales resulted in a record net profit for the Liquor Control department of $213 million, which they poured back into the state budget.

The top-selling liquor brands in Ohio in 2008 (in gallons)
Kamchatka Vodka: 380,465
Jack Daniels Whiskey: 359,873
Bacardi Superior Light Rum: 328,920
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum: 285,763
Jagermeister: 284,488
Smirnoff Vodka: 277,937
Crown Royal Whiskey: 275,027
Absolut Vodka: 267,159
Black Velvet Whiskey: 250,070
Korski Vodka: 227,403

------

Kamchatka Vodka is #1 in Ohio? Yikes!

Look at Black Velvet at #9! Wooo!

Johnnie Walker's my fave though.

Robby, lay off the booze. Seriously, it is a little odd.

Tags
robby drinks robby has issues robby is a tool robby rocks
Back
Top Bottom