if you can spare a moment

a friend of mine is in the process of lauching a tea range in the uk.

if you have a moment to spare it would help her out tremendously to complete her incredibly short survey.

the survey can be found here

her tea range is www.go-chai.co.uk

thanks so much. i know she would be very appreciative.

"Please indicate your feelings about the following strap-lines for go-chai all natural spiced tea."

Unfortunately, I don't know what that means in this context. :(

She should license Uncleskinny's spherical teabags, which I'm dying to see in real life.

jeane

Is this a herbal tea? There are a lot of references to 'relaxation' 'escape' and 'peace'.;)
I dont drink tea myself, (more of an alcohol man myself:D) but if there is a slight bit of 'Amsterdam' in this brew, I may take up the cup:cool:

Hey, there is line for your friend..... 'Take up the cup' (copyright Jukebox Jury)

Jukebox Jury

it's chai tea so more of a spiced tea rather than herb (medicinal or otherwise).

there is a space for 'other' so you can certainly suggest it. i think she went with escape, holiday etc because it is called 'go-chai'.

i would also like to add that this is a serious survey. she has spent money on creating it and the business is her livelihood. so only legitimate answers please.

I took the survey, and my answers are entirely legitimate. But I'm sure that you were clarifying it for Phill, not for me. :D

i would also like to add that this is a serious survey. she has spent money on creating it and the business is her livelihood. so only legitimate answers please.

I took the survey, and my answers are entirely legitimate. But I'm sure that you were clarifying it for Phill, not for me. :D

I was indeed waiting for a response before answering, which I shall do with the utmost professionalism that it deserves.:)

Jukebox Jury

In that case, "let yourself go" is the clear winner. :D She could even put your avatar on it.

no i totally disagree. first off, "let yourself go" made me think of "Calgon, take me away". She should go with something that will grab a person's attention, and is totally different from all the other overused tea industry lines that use some form of "relaxation" or "soothing" type of wording.

I voted the alchemy of tea because the others were too boring and generic :( dont be mad at me if you made them up, Jeane. Nothing personal. I'm wanting her to strike it rich :D

I voted the alchemy of tea because the others were too boring and generic :( dont be mad at me if you made them up, Jeane. Nothing personal. I'm wanting her to strike it rich :D

I liked the alchemy one, too. For some reason, I'd rather think about the chemical aspects of the tea-drinking experience than about exotic foreign locales, what with all their bugs and diseases. :D

thanks. I'm not mad! i didn't make them up. i'm just passing on the link she sent to me. i think she would want people to be completely honest. it's the only way can she be given an accurate idea of what is going to work and what won't. between you and me, i voted alchemy of tea as well.

i want her to strike it rich too! (then take me on a shopping spree....;))

alchemy of tea's the only thought provoking and original one out there. if she ever wants some artwork btw i can do something for her... i havent drawn in awhile but i do enjoy it. i cant do that whole realist stuff where things and people look like photographs. I envy those who can!

i did question whether this would be a suitable forum for it

Why wouldn't it be a suitable forum?:confused:
Your friend wants to reach out to intelligent, articulate, level headed, open minded....
oh, maybe you had a point:D

Jukebox Jury

I'm no ad man
larrydavidwhite.jpg

but i suggested "go-chai and never look back"

My fave was alchemy of tea :D Good luck to her, it sounds like such a nice idea.

Back
Top Bottom