i was that dancing girl onstage

P

pillow

hello. i was that dancing girl in pink.i see some of you noticed how badly i was treated by those potato headed oafs.lost both shoes,dress pulled up,etc.
all i wanted was to do a happy little dance for morrissey,flew in from dublin.
and they treated me like a knife wielding maniac.it started off in the gallery .it was crap so i rushed downstairs.some fecker grabbed me. i escaped and hid under the seats.later i disguised my self with loo paper in a vague attempt at being incognito.then i rushed the stage,star jumped over a speaker,had no idea i would be treated in such a harsh manner.
had a foolish notion everyone was there to enjoy themselves.thrown out 3 times.
got back in for the last song.been allover,seats,gallery,arena private boxes filled with peculiar sexual activity,but i can honestly say i was never any where i was supposed to be,sure i made a right pest of myself but thats no excuse to treat me like filth.if any one wants to disscuss this you know where i am.

> hello. i was that dancing girl in pink.i see some of you noticed how badly
> i was treated by those potato headed oafs.lost both shoes,dress pulled
> up,etc.
> all i wanted was to do a happy little dance for morrissey,flew in from
> dublin.
> and they treated me like a knife wielding maniac.it started off in the
> gallery .it was crap so i rushed downstairs.some fecker grabbed me. i
> escaped and hid under the seats.later i disguised my self with loo paper
> in a vague attempt at being incognito.then i rushed the stage,star jumped
> over a speaker,had no idea i would be treated in such a harsh manner.
> had a foolish notion everyone was there to enjoy themselves.thrown out 3
> times.
> got back in for the last song.been allover,seats,gallery,arena private
> boxes filled with peculiar sexual activity,but i can honestly say i was
> never any where i was supposed to be,sure i made a right pest of myself
> but thats no excuse to treat me like filth.if any one wants to disscuss
> this you know where i am.

I was down the front of the barrier tonight, and before the show I overheard 2 of the security Nazi's talking to themselves. They were bragging about how they'd treated the audience the previous night. One of them said about Morrissey "He's been encouraging them to get on stage for years, but when they try it here they get a right shock." They were also bragging about that first guy who got on stage ("Did you seen that first guy - he got a right walloping" ) and that other guy who got a punch in the face (One of the security guards said he was sure he'd lost some teeth and then laughed.)
They were just as harsh tonight - dragging people away by the throat while pulling their arms up behind their backs - when all they wanted was to give Moz a hug. Awful. I know he's not a huge star these days, but its a pity Morrissey cant just have his own more understanding security who travel with him.

I was furious with the bouncers. I think they spoiled it. As I have said in other posts, I am confused about the first stage invaders intentions on Tuesday. Moz ran away from that guy and it looked as if the guy tried to hit him. I saw you. You are a tiny little girl, no need to man handle you at all. Did you get your shoes back? The bouncers were handed them by somebody. Most importantly, Moz was brilliant. I am not violent but I wanted to lay into those bouncers. As you didn't lunge at Moz or have anything dangerous looking in your hand, you should have been ushered away quietly. Another stage invader was seriouly assaulted by a rugby-type tackle. These bouncers are just headcases that like fighting, I have no respect for them. I felt angry at the time and expected Moz to stop playing and demand the bouncers calm down. Overall, I think Moz and the band no longer like stage invasions. Moz avoided all stage invaders. He also refused to take any cards or gifts. People shouldn't enter the stage as a rule. Most artists won't have anyone near them for fear of attack, maybe Moz has started to feel less comfortable with things. He certainly seemed afraid of the first stage invader, so who knows whats going on ?

> up,etc.
> dublin.
> times.

Overall, I think Moz and the band no longer like stage invasions. Moz avoided all stage invaders. He also refused to take any cards or gifts. People shouldn't enter the stage as a rule. Most artists won't have anyone near them for fear of attack, maybe Moz has started to feel less comfortable with things. He certainly seemed afraid of the first stage invader, so who knows whats going on ?

I agree with you on that. At the front today it was obvious he refused to take a couple of letters that were held out to him, and backed away from most people who tried to get near him (I say most, he did hold out his hand to one poor sod being dragged away like a sack of meat by security). Last time I saw him was back in 95, when he was happy to play with no barriers at some venues, andseemed happy with most stage invaders. Is he just getting older and tired of being harrassed while he's trying to sings, or did that first guy yesterday put a bit of a scare into him? There was a bit of a nutcase demanding to go backstage and see Moz after the gig (and I dont mean in a go back to say a friendly hello kind of way) who seemed to have some...issues...shall we say. It would be a shame if a couple of looneys put Moz off of reaching out to the fans for a bit of contact...

I saw this and was disgusted. Similar things have often happened to me at Morrissey concerts. Do you know what? The bruises will fade but your memories will be with you for ever.

When they got back home, their spouses will have thrashed them silly as usual.

I mean - I'm sure he's normally touched by it - or he wouldnt have had that montage for Will Never Marry on the Introducing... video AND Oy Esteban DVD.

If you were beaten that badly in the States...

I'd smell a lawsuit...excessive force, malicious intent, mental anguish. Those men aren't bouncers, their savages abusing their authority. Corruption + scandal = chunky settlement! You know that their use of excessive force has been captured on film so....

here's to your settlement and recouping in the caribbean!

Ello you naughty little colleen

My mate Gripper got thrown out "WESTERN STYLE" after he went on stage for "There is a light".

I have never seen a bigger group of wankers on secruity than these 2 shows..I hated that slaphead that kept acting hard and at one stage told him to F@ck off when he was picking on the chap standing next to me.

I also hated that bloke at the front who looked like one of THE WARRIORS from the 80s film

Well as long as theres no broken bones he he he

ROLL ON DUBLIN!!!!!!!!

> up,etc.
> dublin.
> times.

later i disguised my self with loo paper LOL!

has someone gota photo?

But sorry to hear the way you were treated.

He stopped the show at Hammersmith years ago when, as he said the security was "so ugly". I'm sorry he didn't do that again. When it re-started people were more relaxed and could enjoy themselves.

I wonder if Morrissey has been banned from to many venues because of people getting on stage, standing on seats etc etc? It seems a shame, but may be that is a reason.

Whats her next cunning disguise for the Dublin shows???????

I may go dressed as a Beefeater for the Dublin shows

> has someone gota photo?

> But sorry to hear the way you were treated.

> He stopped the show at Hammersmith years ago when, as he said the security
> was "so ugly". I'm sorry he didn't do that again. When it
> re-started people were more relaxed and could enjoy themselves.

> I wonder if Morrissey has been banned from to many venues because of
> people getting on stage, standing on seats etc etc? It seems a shame, but
> may be that is a reason.

Avoiding Smashed Human Bones

> I mean - I'm sure he's normally touched by it - or he wouldnt have had
> that montage for Will Never Marry on the Introducing... video AND Oy
> Esteban DVD.

I'm sure it's a combination of aging and ensuring the safety of the band's equipment. Alain has made note of this in the past (getting his leads pulled out, pedals stepped on, etc.) and Boz had his amp broken in Arizona.

On the up side, I think it's good in the sense that it leaves him to fully concentrate on his singing. There are so many bootlegs where he gets to my favourite point in a song only to be ripped away from the mic.

There's certainly no reason for the thuggishness of these brutes at the RAH in any case. The average fan does not pose a serious physical threat.

Cheers,

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom