I want to die

Bulletproof, my apologies for taking part in the hijacking of this thread. If you are in a serious state of emotional stress, remember that it is possible to get out. There are people here who obviously care enough to post resources and reassuring comments. Many people have been in similar situations. Hang in there.

Get a room.

Bulletproof,
Hope you're feeling better. You're definitely not alone in your feelings.

Depression is horrible, and if you're lucky enough to never have been affected by it,
be f***ing thankful for that. You do NOT want to go there.

I was semi-suicidal from early childhood until I was 22. I got better partly because I fell in love, but it was also because that's when I moved away from my toxic family. I'm really glad I never actually ended up killing myself because I have a lovely family and home and friends... And yes, I still suffer from depression, but it waxes and wanes enough that I'm glad to be alive.

I hope you'll stick around to see how things turn out for you. I never would have predicted that my life could be anything but miserable, so you never really know what's possible.

Scarlet,
glad you're feeling better.

Yeah I did. Hehe, you basically went "I know you are but what am I?" Surely you can see that this has never been a successful comeback for anyone over the age of 8!?

:ha-no:

And you messed with the original poster's message. How avant-garde :crazy: Surely you can see that for one who claims to love starting things, you can really often be very bad at it :rolleyes:

Exactly. Scarlet's proper nasty to me and she's not even physically attractive.

why are you being 'nasty' to scarlet on thread about someone else's desire to top themselves? that is pretty rude and thoughtless for everyone involved.

I saw this Iranian movie one time where a guy pondering suicide is asked, "Could you give up the taste of cherry?"

I guess the cherry can be whatever you want it to be, it's a symbol or something. For me the question would be, "Could you give up the odor of soiled nylon?"

((((brave people who are still here))))

Update

CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) - Aimed at young men aged from 15 to 35; it offers help, information and advice via a phone and web service. Anyone, regardless of age, gender or geographic location can call the line: 0800 58 58 58.

Breathing Space is a free and confidential Scottish phone line for any individual who is experiencing low mood or depression or who is unusually worried and in need of someone to talk to: 0800 83 85 87.

Tags
forgetme > hans himisanazzhole stfu superhans superhans fails theo is nice theo saves theototherescue
Back
Top Bottom