How much did you guys listen to Moz this year?

Apple Music is far superior.
YouTube music is far superior.

For $22/month me and 4 family members get all the songs just like everyone else does but I also get ad-free YouTube, I can shut off the screen on my phone with YouTube running and I can download YT videos for offline viewing for places such as planes.

I haven't seen a YT ad in 6 or 7 years and I have watched/listened to thousands of videos.

Very cool question! Morrissey and Smiths were about 30% of what I listened to this year. That's pretty much the standard for me.

Regarding Morrissey specifically, a big share was his 2023 performances on Youtube, which have been great overall. I've logged a ton of hours with those. Was pretty lucky with shows on Youtube in '23 in general this year, for several artists. They were super psyched to play after the pandemic screwed the music business up for so long!
I have loved watching Johnny's recent live shows on Youtube. They have been fantastic lately! The rest of the live shows I've watched have all been from the mid to late 70s lmao (most of which have been Roxy and Bryan Ferry). I need to watch more recent shows!

YouTube Music doesn't offer this information on-demand. I will get a recap next month but it was a lot of Morrissey/Smiths, Suede, James, The Sheila Divine and then whatever YTM decided to play once those albums/playlists ran out.

edit: and lots of Placebo
I will actually make myself listen to Suede soon, I swear. I keep meaning to, I just keep accidentally forgetting 😵‍💫 But I'm gonna put on an album of theirs here soon. And I've not heard of Sheila Divine! I'll have to look them up

YouTube music is far superior.

For $22/month me and 4 family members get all the songs just like everyone else does but I also get ad-free YouTube, I can shut off the screen on my phone with YouTube running and I can download YT videos for offline viewing for places such as planes.

I haven't seen a YT ad in 6 or 7 years and I have watched/listened to thousands of videos.
I don’t want videos, just the songs. Access to any/every album I could possibly want, that I can effortlessly download to my phone, for £11/month or whatever it is suits me down to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom