Help to identify Morrissey / Smiths song

Muffin

Hi all,

Back in 1988/1989 I knew a girl who knew Morrissey. She was even in one of his videos.

I saw the video at the time but do not know what song it was.

She was about 18/19 then so I think the video must have been made round about that time.

All I remember about the video is that it showed a typical London school exterior and she was dressed in a school uniform wearing high heels. This may have only been a few seconds of the video.

Anyone know what song this may have been?

Re: Help to identify Morrissey / Smiths song.

Hi all,

Back in 1988/1989 I knew a girl who knew Morrissey. She was even in one of his videos.

I saw the video at the time but do not know what song it was.

She was about 18/19 then so I think the video must have been made round about that time.

All I remember about the video is that it showed a typical London school exterior and she was dressed in a school uniform wearing high heels. This may have only been a few seconds of the video.

Anyone know what song this may have been?

Interesting Drug.

P.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, she didn't wear high heels or a school uniform though, the boys did

Wow that was quick.

Thank you both. It's strange how your memory plays tricks after 24 years. I knew heels were in the video somewhere.

She was in it more than I'd thought. She was really nice but I forgot her name. Oh well. I'm sure she forgot mine 24 years ago anyway :)

I think she is credited on the sleeve to Morrissey's "Hulmerist" video. I gave my VHS copy to the charity shop, but maybe someone here can jog your memory. Miss Lydia something?

Back
Top Bottom