Get Knitting!

I've read some in this thread before.
I think it's pretty cool that you people have talent to do what you do. I'm not crafty at all but, I'll admit, I like to paint, do watercolors, flower arranging, nature pictures, photos & holiday wreaths/decorating.

I tried plastic canvas work & latch-hooking before but, I'm not patient AT all, who knew?! lol

Good work & luck w/ your crafts. I hope you make some $$ (well, pounds actually) from them!

Or the world's first, and most uncomfortable, reusable condom. :eek:

Purled...for her pleasure.

Early 20th century condoms were re-useable. Back in the 80's, I saw an interview with some WWI veterans talking about it as part of a safer sex campaign. (The point of the interview being how wonderful modern condoms were in comparison to the thick latex monstrosities these men had had to use when they were young and randy.)

So, now you know. :)

Extermiknit!!! LOL! :D

I have a subforum for knitting on The Wrong Arms, btw. I put you down as co- mod, but you can ignore it if you like - although it does get you a pass to the Staff Room and the cheap coffee machine.
I know, it's so funny! Yay! I'll try to help out there when i can :)

look what I made!

Lulu's been extermaknitted!

Lulu doesn't look all that perturbed at the onset of world domination, does she?
not even remotely :rolleyes: once she'd established she couldn't eat it, she lost interest. She was terrified of the dragon I made though :D (probably because it was bigger than her!)

Kate, what happened to a leg warmer for Spiderpuss?

Have you managed to put it on her or found other use of it? :D

Kate, what happened to a leg warmer for Spiderpuss?

Have you managed to put it on her or found other use of it? :D
I dread to think what it's being used for :p ;)
I don't know how, but I've lost the photo of the witch I knitted without uploading it :tears: i've given her away now! Oh well
Now, I'm knitting The Hitcher from the Mighty Boosh :D then I have a sekret! project :)

Is that a knitted Dalek? I think I've found the perfect Christmas gift for Mr. Pregs, aka Gloom and Doom.
yes it is! The pattern is here http://www.entropyhouse.com/penwiper/who/extermaknit.html I was just ranting, because the woman who designed them elded up getting into trouble (even though she made no profit at all) because of the money grabbing BBC (who I suspect are going to get the pattern off her and sell) I made it on 3mm needles, and it's about 26cm tall. it was very quick to make!

Tags
balls
Back
Top Bottom