Friday Night

In on a friday night! Not preferable, but being appallingly skint doesn't help. So instead it is wine and Jonathan Ross. What is everybody else up to this evening?

If it's Friday, that means eating/drinking at O'Donvan's for 1 1/2 hours while my daughter's at Brownies. Then home to watch the debates.

i am going to enjoy a couple tom collins,watch the debate and fold laundry.and more than likely lurk the internet.such is the life of an anti social..

I was supposed to go out with friends but I'd forgotten to buy my ticket and the door was sold out. So I went to a friendly bar, chatted to a stranger, had a drink. And in walked the flat mate of the ex. His drink is at the spot next to me. Awkwardness abounds. Polite befuddled conversation. I scarper! I bump into a friend of the ex on the way home. Slightly awkward shocked banter. He asks me if I'm going where he's going. I scarper!

"Oh Christ ANOTHER STIFLED FRIDAY NIGHT" :( Well, I have three new books to read but I really want to read one of them, but I started another book last night and now I'm all caught up in that. I'm skint too. :( No wine here. I'M whining though :p

I just cooked dinner whilst chatting with nugz and watching the debate. Later I'll listen to Family Guy while I read my book.

I just cooked dinner whilst chatting with nugz and watching the debate. Later I'll listen to Family Guy while I read my book.

WOW, that's what I call multi-tasking! :guitar:

I went to see two of my high school friends. We had no contact for about 10 years, then we found each other on a community site 2 years ago and we've been meeting regularly since then. It was a nice girly evening. :)

I watched Full Metal Jacket and Lady Snowblood and drank Balvenie with Czech beer chasers with this painter guy whom I know.
It was fun, but now I am home and bored, half drunk and not ready for sleep.

And so heartbroken than no one on mozsolo has a crush on me! :p

I watched Full Metal Jacket and Lady Snowblood and drank Balvenie with Czech beer chasers with this painter guy whom I know.
It was fun, but now I am home and bored, half drunk and not ready for sleep.

And so heartbroken than no one on mozsolo has a crush on me! :p

Full Metal Jacket is one of my hubby's fav movies. :D And Czech beer is good too.

Plus I remember telling you how gorgeous you are, and I wasn't the only one.;)

Have you noticed that there's a direct correlation between the number of crushes on a person and that person's post count and/or number of pics posted on the Members' pics thread and/or Male/Female fan frink threads?

But I've done everything in my power and still noone mentioned me... :tears:

Just kidding, I know who have a crush on me. :cool:

Plans For The Night??

What are your plans for the coming evening. anything exciting going to happen?

Myself and 'Revol' are off to the pub for a bit. Should be good!

Love PTxx.

Re: Plans For The Night??

I am going to sit in my big comfy chair, play Pokemon and listen to snooty ambient music. :)

Re: Plans For The Night??

There is a gig I want to go to, but it's about two hours away and I'm not feeling really great today. Can't go, anyway, I'm single parent-ing it tonight. :(

I going to a Tiger Army concert in Anaheim. :sick:

But the Sweet and Tender Hooligans are opening. :D

Back
Top Bottom